The Productivity of Hours in U.K. Manufacturing and Production Industries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 90 (1980)
Issue (Month): 357 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/2041 is not listed on IDEAS
- Annemarie Kunn-Nelen & Andries De Grip & Didier Fouarge, 2013.
"Is Part-Time Employment Beneficial for Firm Productivity?,"
Industrial and Labor Relations Review,
ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 66(5), pages 1172-1191, October.
- Künn-Nelen, Annemarie & de Grip, Andries & Fouarge, Didier, 2011. "Is Part-Time Employment Beneficial for Firm Productivity?," IZA Discussion Papers 5423, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nelen Annemarie & Grip Andries de & Fouarge Didier, 2011. "Is Part-Time Employment Beneficial for Firm Productivity?," ROA Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Nelen Annemarie & Grip Andries de & Fouarge Didier, 2011. "Is part-time employment beneficial for firm productivity?," Research Memorandum 007, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Bhalotra, Sonia R., 1998. "Changes in utilization and productivity in a deregulating economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 391-420.
- Antonio Garofalo & Concetto Paolo Vinci, 2000.
"Employment, Capital Operating Time And Efficiency Wages Hypothesis: Is There Any Room For Worksharing?,"
4_2000, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Antonio Garofalo & Concetto Paolo Vinci, 2000. "Employment, capital operating time and efficiency wages hypothesis: is there any room for worksharing," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 168, pages 397-442.
- Fuest, Clemens & Huber, Bernd, 2000. "Is tax progression really good for employment? A model with endogenous hours of work," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 79-93, January.
- Florian Pelgrin & Arnaud Sylvain & Eric Heyer, 2004. "Capital operating time and working time in the production function : an evaluation on a panel firms over the period 1989-2001," Sciences Po publications 2004-09, Sciences Po.
- Cahuc, P. & Granier, P., 1992.
"Reduction de la duree du travail, chomage et croissance,"
Papiers d'Economie MathÃÂ©matique et Applications
92.61, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Cahuc, Pierre & Granier, Pierre, 1994. "Réduction de la durée du travail, chômage et croissance," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 70(4), pages 453-476, dÃ©cembre.
- Éric Heyer & Simon Cueva, 1997. "Fonction de production et degrés d'utilisation du capital et du travail : une analyse économétrique," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 131(5), pages 93-111.
- Marcello Estevao, 1996. "Measurement error and time aggregation: a closer look at estimates of output-labor elasticities," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.