The Theory of Commodity Price Stabilisation Rules: Welfare Impacts and Supply Responses
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 89 (1979)
Issue (Month): 356 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Campbell, Robert B. & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1985.
"An analysis of the stabilizing and welfare effects of intervention in spot and futures markets,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 165-209, November.
- Robert B. Campbell & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1986. "An Analysis of the Stabilizing and Welfare Effects of Intervention in Spot and Futures Markets," NBER Working Papers 1698, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lence, Sergio H. & Hayes, Dermot J., 2002.
"U.S. Farm Policy and the Volatility of Commodity Prices and Farm Revenue,"
Staff General Research Papers
1779, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sergio H. Lence & Dermot J. Hayes, 2002. "U.S. Farm Policy and the Volatility of Commodity Prices and Farm Revenues," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(2), pages 335-351.
- Sergio H. Lence & Dermot J. Hayes, 2000. "U.S. Farm Policy and the Variability of Commodity Prices and Farm Revenues," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 00-wp239, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Sergio H. Lence & Dermot J. Hayes, 2000. "U.S. Farm Policy and the Variability of Commodity Prices and Farm Revenues," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 00-wp239, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Lence, Sergio H. & Hayes, Dermot J., 2000. "U.S. Farm Policy and the Variability of Commodity Prices and Farm Revenues," Staff General Research Papers 1968, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lence, Sergio H. & Hayes, Dermot J., 2000. "U.S. Farm Policy And The Variability Of Commodity Prices And Farm Revenues," 2000 Conference, April 17-18 2000, Chicago, Illinois 18937, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Serra, Teresa & Zilberman, David & Goodwin, Barry K. & Featherstone, Allen M., 2005. "Decoupling farm policies: how does this affect production?," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19194, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Olmos, Marta Fernandez & Rosell-Martinez, Jorge & Espitia-Escuer, Manuel Antonio, 2008. "The yield/quality trade-off and contractual choice," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6065, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Olmos, Marta Fernandez & Martinez, Jorge Rosell, 2010. "The Quality-Quantity Trade-off in the Principal-Agent Framework," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(1), January.
- Anderson, Jock & Roumasset, James, 1996. "FOOD Insecurity and Stochastic Aspects of Poverty," MPRA Paper 13323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fraser, Rob W., 1986. "Supply Responses, Risk Aversion And Covariances In Agriculture," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 30(02-03).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.