Welfare Considerations of Nonlinear Pricing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 89 (1979)
Issue (Month): 353 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van Vuuren, Daniel, 2002. "Optimal pricing in railway passenger transport: theory and practice in The Netherlands," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 95-106, April.
- Matthews, Steven & Moore, John, 1987.
"Monopoly Provision of Quality and Warranties: An Exploration in the Theory of Multidimensional Screening,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 441-67, March.
- Steven Matthews & John Moore, 1985. "Monopoly Provision of Quality and Warranties: An Exploration in the Theory of Multidimensional Screening," Discussion Papers 661, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Paul W. Bauer & Diana Hancock, 1995. "Scale economies and technological change in Federal Reserve ACH payment processing," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q III, pages 14-29.
- Guy Ho Wang, 2000. "On The Dynamic Incentive of Price-Quality Differentiation By A Monopolist Firm," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 33-45.
- Figalli, Alessio & Kim, Young-Heon & McCann, Robert J., 2011. "When is multidimensional screening a convex program?," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 454-478, March.
- Armstrong, M. & Cowan, S. & Vickers, J., 1992.
"Nonlinear Pricing and Price Cap Regulation,"
Economics Series Working Papers
99152, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- van Egteren, Henry, 1996. "Regulating an externality-generating public utility: A multi-dimensional screening approach," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1773-1797, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.