Selecting Economic Hypotheses by Goodness of Fit
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 85 (1975)
Issue (Month): 340 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Kok & Theo Postma & A. Steerneman, 2008. "Cross-Classification Analysis Using Prediction Logic Versus Theory-Testing Logic: Comments on the Use of the DEL-Technique," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 491-511, August.
- S. J. Kamath & K. C. Jensen & R. E. Bennett, 1991. "A Counter-Counter Critique: A Reply," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 17(4), pages 535-541, Oct-Dec.
- Lavan Mahadeva & Juan Carlos parra, 2008.
"Testing a DSGE model and its partner database,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
004507, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2012. "The Caldwellian Methodological Pluralism: Wishful Thoughts and Personal Tendencies," MPRA Paper 44656, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Feb 2013.
- Robert Freeman & Adam Koch & Haidan Li, 2011. "Can historical returns-earnings relations predict price responses to earnings news?," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 35-62, July.
- Kok, Robert A.W. & Postma, Theo J.B.M. & Steerneman, A.G.M., 2001. "Cross-classification analysis in the field of management and organization : comments on the DEL-technique," Research Report 00B57, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Prem Laumas & Khan Mohabbat, 1980. "Money and the production function: A case study of France," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 116(4), pages 685-696, December.
- Spitznagel, Eugen, 1977. "Kurzfristige Beschäftigungsfunktionen - Empirische Ergebnisse - ," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 10(1), pages 166-181.
- Kane, Stephen, 2004. "Scientific methods in finance," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 105-118.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.