Manufactured Exports from Less-Developed Countries and Multinational Firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 83 (1973)
Issue (Month): 329 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Phelps, Nicholas A. & Stillwell, John C.H. & Wanjiru, Roseline, 2009. "Broken Chain? AGOA and Foreign Direct Investment in the Kenyan Clothing Industry," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 314-325, February.
- Rasiah, Rajah, 2003. "Foreign ownership, technology and electronics exports from Malaysia and Thailand," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 785-811, October.
- Bhatt, P.R., 2013. "China’s Exports and Foreign Direct Investment," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(2), pages 183-196.
- Martens, André, 1977. "Introduction," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 53(2), pages 135-142, avril.
- Myo Myo Myint & Rajah Rasiah, 2012. "Foreign Capital and Garment Export from Myanmar: Implications for the Labour Process," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 4(3), pages 151-172, October.
- James L. Butkiewicz & Halit Yanikkaya, 2008.
"Capital Account Openness, International Trade, and Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Empirical Investigation,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 44(2), pages 15-38, March.
- James L. Butkiewicz & Halit Yanikkaya, 2003. "Capital Account Openness, International Trade, and Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 03-06, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Don Clark & Marchese Serafino & Zarrilli Simonetta, 2000. "Do Dirty Industries Conduct Offshore Assembly In Developing Countries?," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 75-86.
- Hiemenz, Ulrich & Langhammer, Rolf J. & Agarwal, Jamuna Prasad & Groß, Martin & von Kirchbach, Friedrich, 1987. "The competitive strength of European, Japanese and US suppliers on ASEAN markets," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1119, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2013. "Global production sharing and trade patterns in East Asia," Departmental Working Papers 2013-10, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Riedel, James, 1974. "Factor proportions, linkages and the open developing economy," Kiel Working Papers 20, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.