The High Sensitivity of Economic Activity to Financial Frictions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 121 (2011)
Issue (Month): 552 (05)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chao Gu & Joseph Haslag, 2011. "Endogenous Credit Cycles," Working Papers 1114, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Chao Gu & Joseph Haslag, .
"Unconventional Optimal Open Market Purchases,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Chao Gu & Joseph Haslag, 2013. "Code files for "Unconventional Optimal Open Market Purchases"," Computer Codes 12-194, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Tommaso Ferraresi & Andrea Roventini & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2013.
"Fiscal Policies and Credit Regimes: A TVAR Approach,"
LEM Papers Series
2013/03, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Tommaso Ferraresi & Andrea Roventini & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2013. "Fiscal policies and credit regimes: a tvar approach," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-02, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Tommaso Ferraresi & Andrea Roventini & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2013. "Fiscal Policies and Credit Regimes: A TVAR Approach," Working Papers 03/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Dominik Menno & Tommaso Oliviero, 2013. "Financial Intermediation, House Prices, and the Distributive Effects of the U.S. Great Recession," Economics Working Papers ECO2013/05, European University Institute.
- Duca, John V. & Murphy, Anthony, 2013. "Would a Bagehot style corporate bond backstop have helped counter the Great Recession?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 351-353.
- Joseph Haslag & Chao Gu, 2012. "Unconventional Optimal Repurchase Agreements," 2012 Meeting Papers 431, Society for Economic Dynamics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.