The High Sensitivity of Economic Activity to Financial Frictions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 121 (2011)
Issue (Month): 552 (05)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tommaso Ferraresi & Andrea Roventini & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2013.
"Fiscal policies and credit regimes: a tvar approach,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2013-02, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Tommaso Ferraresi & Andrea Roventini & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2013. "Fiscal Policies and Credit Regimes: A TVAR Approach," Working Papers 03/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Tommaso Ferraresi & Andrea Roventini & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2013. "Fiscal Policies and Credit Regimes: A TVAR Approach," LEM Papers Series 2013/03, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- in 't Veld, Jan & Kollmann, Robert & Pataracchia, Beatrice & Ratto, Marco & Roeger, Werner, 2014.
"International capital flows and the boom-bust cycle in Spain,"
Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper
181, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Jan in'tVeld & Robert Kollmann & Beatrice Pataracchia & Marco Ratto & Werner Roeger, 2014. "International Capital Flows and the Boom-Bust Cycle in Spain," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-26, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jan in’t Veld & Robert Kollmann & Beatrice Pataracchia & Marco Ratto & Werner Roeger, 2014. "International Capital Flows and the Boom-Bust Cycle in Spain," CAMA Working Papers 2014-40, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Beatrice Pataracchia & Robert Kollmann & Marco Ratto & Werner Roeger & Jan in’t Veld, 2014. "International Capital Flows and the Boom-Bust Cycle in Spain," European Economy - Economic Papers 519, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- In 'T Veld, Jan & Kollmann, Robert & Pataracchia, Beatrice & Ratto, Marco & Roeger, Werner, 2014. "International Capital Flows and the Boom-Bust Cycle in Spain," CEPR Discussion Papers 9957, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chao Gu & Joseph Haslag, 2014.
"Unconventional Optimal Open Market Purchases,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 17(3), pages 543-558, July.
- Chao Gu & Joseph Haslag, 2013. "Code files for "Unconventional Optimal Open Market Purchases"," Computer Codes 12-194, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Joseph Haslag & Chao Gu, 2012. "Unconventional Optimal Repurchase Agreements," 2012 Meeting Papers 431, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Duca, John V. & Murphy, Anthony, 2013. "Would a Bagehot style corporate bond backstop have helped counter the Great Recession?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 351-353.
- Martín-Oliver, Alfredo & Ruano, Sonia & Salas-Fumás, Vicente, 2013. "Why high productivity growth of banks preceded the financial crisis," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 688-712.
- Chao Gu & Joseph Haslag, 2011. "Endogenous Credit Cycles," Working Papers 1114, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Dominik Menno & Tommaso Oliviero, 2013. "Financial Intermediation, House Prices, and the Distributive Effects of the U.S. Great Recession," Economics Working Papers ECO2013/05, European University Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.