The World Bank at the Millennium
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 109 (1999)
Issue (Month): 459 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stéphane Straub, 2000.
"Empirical Determinants of Good Institutions: Do We Know Anything?,"
Research Department Publications
4215, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Stéphane Straub, 2000. "Empirical Determinants of Good Institutions: Do We Know Anything?," IDB Publications 6471, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Gaoussou Diarra & Patrick Plane, 2011.
"Assessing the World Bank's influence on the good governance paradigm,"
- Gaoussou DIARRA & Patrick PLANE, 2011. "Assessing the World Bank’s influence on the good governance paradigm," Working Papers 201127, CERDI.
- Gaoussou DIARRA & Patrick PLANE, 2010. "Assessing the World Bank’s influence on the good governance paradigm," Working Papers 201038, CERDI.
- Gaoussou Diarra & Patrick Plane, 2011. "Assessing the World Bank's influence on the good governance paradigm," Working Papers halshs-00617576, HAL.
- Ronald Ravinesh Kumar & Radika Kumar, 2012. "Exploring sectoral elasticity vis-�-vis per worker income with a focus to agriculture: a study of Sub-Saharan Africa," African Journal of Economic and Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 27-48.
- Masahiro Kawai & Shinji Takagi, 2004.
"Japan's official development assistance: recent issues and future directions,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 255-280.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Takagi, Shinji, 2001. "Japan's official development assistance : recent issues and future directions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2722, The World Bank.
- Axel Dreher, 2002.
"The Development and Implementation of IMF and World Bank Conditionality,"
- Dreher, Axel, 2002. "The development and implementation of IMF and World Bank conditionality," HWWA Discussion Papers 165, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Devesh KAPUR & Richard WEBB, 2000. "Governance-Related Conditionalities Of The International Financial Institutions," G-24 Discussion Papers 6, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Eric Berr & François Combarnous & Eric Rougier, 2005. "Too much consensus could be harmful : measuring the degree of implementation of the Washington consensus and its impact on economic growth," Documents de travail 116, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- JosÃ© Antonio Ocampo, 2000. "Recasting the International Financial Agenda," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2000-18, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Dropsy V., 2001. "Emerging Stock Market Liberalization And Currency Crises," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 109-, January -.
- José Antonio Ocampo, 2003. "Les pays en développement et la gouvernance financière internationale," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 70(1), pages 193-208.
- Roberto Tamborini, 2000. "From Kuwait to Kosovo: what have we learned; reflections on globalization and peace," Department of Economics Working Papers 0002, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Unbreen Qayyum & Hasan Siftain, 2014. "Governance and the Effectiveness of Foreign Capital," PIDE-Working Papers 2014:98, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Quibria, M.G & Ahmad, Shafi, 2007. "Aid Effectiveness in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 10299, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2008.
- Jiro Honda, 2008. "Do IMF Programs Improve Economic Governance?," IMF Working Papers 08/114, International Monetary Fund.
- Jonathan Pincus, 2000. "The Post-Washington Consensus and Lending Operations in Agriculture: New Rhetoric and Old Operational Realities," Working Papers 109, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Stéphane Straub, 2000. "Factores determinantes empíricos de las buenas instituciones: ¿sabemos algo a ciencia cierta?," Research Department Publications 4216, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Unbreen Qayyum, 2013. "Institutional Quality, Conflict and Aid Dependency," PIDE-Working Papers 2013:94, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Prof. Neil D. Karunaratne, 2002. "Globalization, Crisis Contagion and the Reform of the International Financial Architecture," Discussion Papers Series 300, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Lisa Jordan & Keith Griffin & Jane D'Arista, 2001. "Democratizing Global Economic Governance: A PERI Symposium," Working Papers wp26, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.