International Trade and Labour-Market Outcomes: Results, Questions, and Policy Options
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 108 (1998)
Issue (Month): 450 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vicente Cuñat & Maria Guadalupe, 2009.
"Globalization and the Provision of Incentives inside the Firm: The Effect of Foreign Competition,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(2), pages 179-212, 04.
- Cuñat, Vicente & Guadalupe, Maria, 2006. "Globalization and the Provision of Incentives Inside the Firm: The Effect of Foreign Competition," IZA Discussion Papers 2408, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vicente Cuñat & Maria Guadalupe, 2009. "Globalization and the provision of incentives inside the firm: The effect of foreign competition," Economics Working Papers 1134, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Ajit Singh & Ann Zammitt, 2003.
"Globalisation, labour standards and economic development,"
ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers
wp257, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Singh, Ajit & Zammit, Ann, 2011. "Globalisation, labour Standards and economic Development," MPRA Paper 53096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthias Lücke, 1999. "Sectoral Value Added Prices, TFP Growth, and the Low-Skilled Wage in High-Income Countries," Kiel Working Papers 923, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Halit Yanikkaya, 2008.
"Is Trade Liberalization a Solution to the Unemployment Problem?,"
2008/17, Turkish Economic Association.
- Halit Yanikkaya, 2013. "Is trade liberalization a solution to the unemployment problem?," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 57-85, April.
- Cuñat, Vicente & Guadalupe, Maria, 2006. "Globalization and the Provision of Incentives Inside the Firm," CEPR Discussion Papers 5950, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ochsen, Carsten, 2004. "On the Measurement of Mismatch," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 44, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- J. Peter Neary, 2000.
"Competition, Trade and Wages,"
200020, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Wilfred J. Ethier, 2002. "Globalization, Globalisation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-088/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Tahir Abdi & Lawrence Edwards, 2002. "Achieving Employment Equity in the Public Service: a study of changes between 1995 and 2001," Working Papers 02060, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Wang-Sheng Lee, 2007. "Immigration and Wages: An Open Economy Model," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2007n07, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Kar, Saibal & Beladi, Hamid, 2004. "Skill formation and international migration: welfare perspective of developing countries," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 35-54, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.