Earnings Mobility, Family Income and Low Pay
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 106 (1996)
Issue (Month): 436 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ese:iserwp:2002-08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hielke Buddelmeyer & Wang-Sheng Lee & Mark Wooden, 2010.
"Low-Paid Employment and Unemployment Dynamics in Australia,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 86(272), pages 28-48, 03.
- Hielke Buddelmeyer & Wang-Sheng Lee & Mark Wooden, 2009. "Low-Paid Employment and Unemployment Dynamics in Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2009n06, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- R. Alessie & A.S. Kalwij, 2003.
"Permanent and transitory wage inequality of British men, 1975-2001: year, age and cohort effects,"
03-04, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Kalwij, Adriaan & Alessie, Rob, 2003. "Permanent and Transitory Wage Inequality of British Men, 1975-2001: Year, Age and Cohort Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 686, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pimenta, António M. S. & Silva, Francisco J. F. & Vieira, José António Cabral, 2011. "Duration of Low Wage Employment: A Study Based on a Survival Model," IZA Discussion Papers 5972, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ferreira, Leonor Vasconcelos & Fernandes, Graça Leão, 2000. "Gender Differentials In Labour Markets - The Case Of Portugal," ERSA conference papers ersa00p182, European Regional Science Association.
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2002.
"Modelling Low Income Transitions,"
IZA Discussion Papers
504, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francisco Javier Lasso Valderrama, 2010. "INCREMENTOS DEL SALARIO MÍNIMO LEGAL: ¿cuál es el impacto redistributivo del cambio en los precios relativos al consumidor?," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 006977, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- repec:ese:iserwp:2008-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nikolaj Malchow-M�ller & Michael Svarer, 2003. "Estimation of the multinomial logit model with random effects," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(7), pages 389-392.
- Cappellari, Lorenzo, 2002. " Do the 'Working Poor' Stay Poor? An Analysis of Low Pay Transitions in Italy," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 64(2), pages 87-110, May.
- Francisco Javier Lasso Valderrama, . "INCREMENTOS DEL SALARIO MÍNIMO LEGAL: ¿cuál es el impacto redistributivo del cambio en los precios relativos al consumidor?," Borradores de Economia 598, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Stephen Hynes & Cathal O’Donoghue, 2005. "Trends in Farm Income Mobility and Inequality in Ireland," Working Papers 0505, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Phimister, Euan & Theodossiou, Ioannis & Upward, Richard, 2004. "Is It Easier To Escape From Low Pay In Urban Areas? Evidence From The Uk," Discussion Papers 31790, University of Aberdeen Business School, Centre for European Labour Market Research (CELMR).
- Mavromaras, Kostas G. & Sloane, Peter J. & Wei, Zhang, 2013. "The Scarring Effects of Unemployment, Low Pay and Skills Under-utilisation in Australia Compared," IZA Discussion Papers 7440, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.