Earnings Mobility, Family Income and Low Pay
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 106 (1996)
Issue (Month): 436 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cappellari, Lorenzo, 2002. " Do the 'Working Poor' Stay Poor? An Analysis of Low Pay Transitions in Italy," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 64(2), pages 87-110, May.
- Nikolaj Malchow-M�ller & Michael Svarer, 2003. "Estimation of the multinomial logit model with random effects," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(7), pages 389-392.
- Francisco Javier Lasso Valderrama, . "INCREMENTOS DEL SALARIO MÍNIMO LEGAL: ¿cuál es el impacto redistributivo del cambio en los precios relativos al consumidor?," Borradores de Economia 598, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Stephen Hynes & Cathal O’Donoghue, 2005. "Trends in Farm Income Mobility and Inequality in Ireland," Working Papers 0505, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Ferreira, Leonor Vasconcelos & Fernandes, Graça Leão, 2000. "Gender Differentials In Labour Markets - The Case Of Portugal," ERSA conference papers ersa00p182, European Regional Science Association.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2002.
"Modelling Low Income Transitions,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
288, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Francisco Javier Lasso Valderrama, 2010. "INCREMENTOS DEL SALARIO MÍNIMO LEGAL: ¿cuál es el impacto redistributivo del cambio en los precios relativos al consumidor?," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 006977, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Pimenta, António M. S. & Silva, Francisco J. F. & Vieira, José A. Cabral, 2011. "Duration of Low Wage Employment: A Study Based on a Survival Model," IZA Discussion Papers 5972, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Phimister, Euan & Theodossiou, Ioannis & Upward, Richard, 2004. "Is It Easier To Escape From Low Pay In Urban Areas? Evidence From The Uk," Discussion Papers 31790, University of Aberdeen Business School, Centre for European Labour Market Research (CELMR).
- Hielke Buddelmeyer & Wang-Sheng Lee & Mark Wooden, 2010.
"Low-Paid Employment and Unemployment Dynamics in Australia,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 86(272), pages 28-48, 03.
- Hielke Buddelmeyer & Wang-Sheng Lee & Mark Wooden, 2009. "Low-Paid Employment and Unemployment Dynamics in Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2009n06, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- repec:ese:iserwp:2008-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mavromaras, Kostas G. & Sloane, Peter J. & Wei, Zhang, 2013. "The Scarring Effects of Unemployment, Low Pay and Skills Under-utilisation in Australia Compared," IZA Discussion Papers 7440, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kalwij, Adriaan & Alessie, Rob, 2003.
"Permanent and Transitory Wage Inequality of British Men, 1975-2001: Year, Age and Cohort Effects,"
IZA Discussion Papers
686, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- R. Alessie & A.S. Kalwij, 2003. "Permanent and transitory wage inequality of British men, 1975-2001: year, age and cohort effects," Working Papers 03-04, Utrecht School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.