The Impact of Minimum Wages on the Wages of the Low Paid: Evidence from the Wage Boards and Councils
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 106 (1996)
Issue (Month): 436 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- David N.F. Bell & Robert E. Wright & The Centre for Economic Policy Research, . "The Impact of Minimum Wages on the Wages of the Low Paid: Evidence from the Wage Boards and Councils," Working Papers Series 96/5, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pedro Portugal & Ana Rute Cardoso, 2001.
"Disentangling the minimum wage puzzle: an analysis of job accessions and separations from a longitudinal matched employer- employee data set,"
NIMA Working Papers
9, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Portugal, Pedro, 2001. "Disentangling the Minimum Wage Puzzle: An Analysis of Job Accessions and Separations from a Longitudinal Matched Employer-Employee Data Set," CEPR Discussion Papers 2844, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francisco Javier Lasso Valderrama, . "INCREMENTOS DEL SALARIO MÍNIMO LEGAL: ¿cuál es el impacto redistributivo del cambio en los precios relativos al consumidor?," Borradores de Economia 598, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Miguel Székely, 1997. "Opciones de políticas para la paliación de la pobreza," Research Department Publications 4063, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Miguel Székely, 1997. "Policy Options for Poverty Alleviation," Research Department Publications 4062, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Ferreira, Leonor Vasconcelos & Fernandes, Graça Leão, 2000. "Gender Differentials In Labour Markets - The Case Of Portugal," ERSA conference papers ersa00p182, European Regional Science Association.
- Francisco Javier Lasso Valderrama, 2010. "INCREMENTOS DEL SALARIO MÍNIMO LEGAL: ¿cuál es el impacto redistributivo del cambio en los precios relativos al consumidor?," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 006977, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.