Capital Controls, the EMS and EMU
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 105 (1995)
Issue (Month): 428 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Terzi, 2003.
"Is a transactions tax an effective means to stabilize the foreign exchange market?,"
BNL Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 56(227), pages 367-385.
- Andrea Terzi, 2003. "Is a transactions tax an effective means to stabilize the foreign exchange market?," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 56(227), pages 367-385.
- Andrea Terzi, 2004. "Is a transactions tax an effective means to stabilize the foreign exchange market?," International Finance 0403007, EconWPA.
- Andrea Terzi, 2003. "Is a transactions tax an effective means to stabilize the foreign exchange market?," Working Papers 0303, University of Bergamo, Department of Economics.
- Olivier Jeanne & Bernard Bensaïd, 1996. "Fragilité des systèmes de change fixe et contrôle des capitaux," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 123(2), pages 163-174.
- Daianu, Daniel & Vranceanu, Radu, 2003.
"Subduing High Inflation In Romania. How To Better Monetary And Exchange Rate Mechanisms?,"
Journal for Economic Forecasting,
Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 5-36, September.
- Daniel Daianu & Radu Vranceanu, 2001. "Subduing High Inflation in Romania. How to Better Monetary and Exchange Rate Mechanisms?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 402, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Daniel Daianu & Radu Vranceanu, 2001. "Subduing High Inflation in Romania: How to Better Monetary and Exchange Rate Mechanisms?," The wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 005, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Lemmen, J.J.G. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 1996.
"The Fundamental Determinants of Financial Integration in the European Union,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-73027, Tilburg University.
- Lemmen, J.J.G. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 1995. "The fundamental determinants of financial integration in the European Union," Discussion Paper 1995-117, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Holmes, Mark J., 2001. "Some new evidence on exchange rates, capital controls and European Union financial integration," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 135-146.
- Melvin, Michael & Yin, Xixi, 2000.
"Public Information Arrival, Exchange Rate Volatility, and Quote Frequency,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(465), pages 644-61, July.
- Michael Melvin & Xixi Yin, . "Public Information Arrival, Exchange Rate Volatility, and Quote Frequency," Working Papers 96/1, Arizona State University, Department of Economics.
- Mark Holmes & Yangru Wu, 1997. "Capital controls and covered interest parity in the EU: Evidence from a panel-data unit root test," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 76-89, March.
- Michael Hanke & J?rgen Huber & Michael Kirchler & Matthias Sutter, 2007.
"The economic consequences of a Tobin tax - An experimental analysis,"
2007-18, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Hanke, Michael & Huber, Jürgen & Kirchler, Michael & Sutter, Matthias, 2010. "The economic consequences of a Tobin tax--An experimental analysis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 74(1-2), pages 58-71, May.
- Mark Holmes, 1998. "Inflation Convergence in the ERM: Evidence for Manufacturing and Services," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 1-16.
- Horn, Ernst-Jürgen, 1995. "Ordnungs- und wettbewerbspolitische Herausforderungen durch die Globalisierung der Finanzmärkte," Kiel Working Papers 687, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Tony Makin, 1999. "The Great East Asian Capital Flow Reversal: Reasons, Responses and Ramifications," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 407-419, 05.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.