Technology Diffusion and Public Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 104 (1994)
Issue (Month): 425 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rundle-Thiele, Sharyn & Paladino, Angela & Apostol Jr., Sergio Antonio G., 2008. "Lessons learned from renewable electricity marketing attempts: A case study," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 181-190.
- Zhang, X.L. & Groenendaal, W.J.H. van, 2001. "The Role of Institutional Support in Energy Technology Diffusion in Rural China," Discussion Paper 2001-6, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Costa, Álvaro & Fernandes, Ruben, 2012. "Urban public transport in Europe: Technology diffusion and market organisation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 269-284.
- Théophile T. Azomahou & Raouf Boucekkine & Phu Nguyen-Vanc, 2009.
"Promoting clean technologies under imperfect competition,"
2009_06, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- AZOMAHOU, Théophile & BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & NGUYEN-VAN, Phu, 2009. "Promoting clean technologies under imperfect competition," CORE Discussion Papers 2009011, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gomez, Jaime & Vargas, Pilar, 2009. "The effect of financial constraints, absorptive capacity and complementarities on the adoption of multiple process technologies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 106-119, February.
- Arie Beresteanu & Shanjun Li, 2011. "Gasoline Prices, Government Support, And The Demand For Hybrid Vehicles In The United States," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 52(1), pages 161-182, 02.
- Azomahou, Théophile & Boucekkine, Raouf & Nguyen-Van, Phu, 2008.
"Promoting clean technologies: The energy market structure crucially matters,"
UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series
032, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Théophile T. Azomahou & Raouf Boucekkine & Phu Nguyen-Van, 2008. "Promoting clean technologies: The energy market structure crucially matters," THEMA Working Papers 2008-19, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Théophile T. Azomahou & Raouf Boucekkine & Phu Nguyen-Vanc, . "Promoting Clean Technologies: The Energy Market Structure Crucially Matters," Working Papers 2008_13, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Th�ophile T. Azomahou & Raouf Boucekkine & Phu Nguyen-Van, 2008. "Promoting clean technologies: The energy market structure crucially matters," Working Papers 15, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Azomahou, Théophile & Boucekkine, Raouf & Nguyen-Van, Phu, 2008. "Promoting clean technologies: The energy market structure crucially matters," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 032, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Hoppe, Heidrun C., 2000. "Second-mover advantages in the strategic adoption of new technology under uncertainty," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 315-338, February.
- Sterner, Thomas & Turnheim, Bruno, 2009. "Innovation and diffusion of environmental technology: Industrial NOx abatement in Sweden under refunded emission payments," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 2996-3006, October.
- Blackman, Allen, 1999. "The Economics of Technology Diffusion: Implications for Climate Policy in Developing Countries," Discussion Papers dp-99-42, Resources For the Future.
- Stefanie Haller & Iulia Siedschlag, 2011.
"Determinants of ICT adoption: evidence from firm-level data,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(26), pages 3775-3788.
- Haller, Stefanie & Siedschlag, Iulia, 2008. "Determinants of ICT Adoption: Evidence from Firm-Level Data," Papers DYNREG29, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Alcorta, Ludovico, 2000. "New Economic Policies and the Diffusion of Machine Tools in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 1657-1672, September.
- Rui Baptista, 1999. "The Diffusion of Process Innovations: A Selective Review," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 107-129.
- Paraskevopoulou, Evita, 2012. "Non-technological regulatory effects: Implications for innovation and innovation policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 1058-1071.
- Robert Huggins & Andrew Johnston & Rebecca Steffenson, 2008. "Universities, knowledge networks and regional policy," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 1(2), pages 321-340.
- Diamond, David, 2009. "The impact of government incentives for hybrid-electric vehicles: Evidence from US states," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 972-983, March.
- Muriel Fadairo, 2009. "The European Technology Policy : Propositions for a Multilevel Governance," Working Papers hal-00376939, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.