Well-Being and the Extent of Its Realisation in Poor Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 100 (1990)
Issue (Month): 400 (Supplement,)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Grasso & Luciano Canova, 2008.
"An Assessment of the Quality of Life in the European Union Based on the Social Indicators Approach,"
Social Indicators Research,
Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 1-25, May.
- Grasso, Marco & Canova, Luciano, 2007. "An assessment of the quality of life in the European Union based on the social indicators approach," MPRA Paper 1785, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2011.
"Human Development in Africa: A Long-run Perspective,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8586, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2013. "Human development in Africa: A long-run perspective," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-204.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2011. "Human Development in Africa: A Long-Run Perspective," Working Papers 0008, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2011. "Human development in Africa : a long-run perspective," Working Papers in Economic History wp11-09, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- G. Madonia & M. Cracolici & M. Cuffaro, 2013. "Exploring Wider Well-Being in the EU-15 Countries: An Empirical Application of the Stiglitz Report," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 111(1), pages 117-140, March.
- Vicente Royuela & Manuel Artis, 2006. "Convergence analysis in terms of quality of life in the urban systems of the Barcelona province, 1991-2000," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(5), pages 485-492.
- Martin Binder & Tom Broekel, 2012. "Happiness No Matter the Cost? An Examination on How Efficiently Individuals Reach Their Happiness Levels," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 621-645, August.
- Harkness, Susan, 2004. "Social and Political Indicators of Human Well-being," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2008058 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hobijn, Bart & Franses, Philip Hans, 2001. "Are living standards converging?," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 171-200, July.
- Ewa Lechman, 2013. "Socio-economic exclusion as a hindrance of economic development. A comparative study for European countries," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 9, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Ewa Lechman, 2013. "Human Poverty – Measuring Relative Deprivation From Basic Achievements. A Comparative Study For 144 World Countries In The Time Span 1990-2010," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 11, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.