A Note on Existence of Nash Networks in One-way Flow
AbstractIn this note we provide conditions which ensure the existence of Nash networks in One-way flow models with cost heterogeneity.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by AccessEcon in its journal Economics Bulletin.
Volume (Year): 3 (2008)
Issue (Month): 79 ()
Contact details of provider:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sudipta Sarangi & Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard, .
"Existence of Nash Networks in One-Way Flow Models,"
Departmental Working Papers
2006-05, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Sudipta Sarangi, 2011.
"Existence of Nash Networks and Partner Heterogeneity,"
- Billand, Pascal & Bravard, Christophe & Sarangi, Sudipta, 2012. "Existence of Nash networks and partner heterogeneity," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 152-158.
- Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Sudipta Sarangi, 2011. "Existence of Nash Networks and Partner Heterogeneity," Working Papers 1111, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John P. Conley).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.