A new set of critical values for systems cointegration tests with a prior adjustment for deterministic terms
AbstractIn this note I present a new set of simulated percentiles of asymptotic distributions regarding systems cointegration tests with a prior adjustment for deterministic terms suggested by Saikkonen and Lütkepohl (2000a, 2000b, 2000c) and Saikkonen and Luukkonen (1997). The new percentiles are based on an improved random number generator implemented in GAUSS V3.6 and make critical values available for a larger range of percentage points and higher-dimensional systems.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by AccessEcon in its journal Economics Bulletin.
Volume (Year): 3 (2003)
Issue (Month): 11 ()
Contact details of provider:
Other versions of this item:
- Casten TRENKLER, 2003. "A New Set of Critical Values for Systems Cointegration Tests with a Prior Adjustment for Deterministic Terms," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2003/07, European University Institute.
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Saikkonen, Pentti & Lütkepohl, Helmut, 1998.
"Testing for the cointegrating rank of a VAR process with an intercept,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
1998,51, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Saikkonen, Pentti & L tkepohl, Helmut, 2000. "Testing For The Cointegrating Rank Of A Var Process With An Intercept," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(03), pages 373-406, June.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Helmut Lütkepohl & Pentti Saikkonen & Carsten Trenkler, 2001.
"Maximum eigenvalue versus trace tests for the cointegrating rank of a VAR process,"
Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society,
Royal Economic Society, vol. 4(2), pages 8.
- Lütkepohl, Helmut & Saikkonen, Pentti & Trenkler, Carsten, 2000. "Maximum eigenvalue versus trace tests for the cointegrating rank of a VAR process," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2000,83, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- H. D. Vinod, 2000. "Review of GAUSS for Windows, including its numerical accuracy," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(2), pages 211-220.
- Serge REY & Jacques JAUSSAUD, 2009.
"Long-Run Determinants of Japanese Exports to China and the United States: A Sectoral Analysis,"
4, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Nov 2009.
- Jacques Jaussaud & Serge Rey, 2012. "Long‐Run Determinants Of Japanese Exports To China And The United States: A Sectoral Analysis," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 1-28, 02.
- Muñoz, M. Pilar & Dickey, David A., 2009. "Are electricity prices affected by the US dollar to Euro exchange rate? The Spanish case," Energy Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 857-866, November.
- Klemens Hauzenberger & Robert Stehrer, 2010. "An Empirical Characterization of Redistribution Shocks and Output Dynamics," wiiw Working Papers, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw 68, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Carsten Trenkler, 2008.
"Determining p-values for systems cointegration tests with a prior adjustment for deterministic terms,"
Computational Statistics, Springer,
Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 19-39, January.
- Trenkler, Carsten, 2004. "Determining p-values for Systems Cointegration Tests With a Prior Adjustment for Deterministic Terms," Papers, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t Berlin, Center for Applied Statistics and Economics (CASE) 2004,37, Humboldt-Universität Berlin, Center for Applied Statistics and Economics (CASE).
- Julien Chevallier, 2012.
"Cointegration between carbon spot and futures prices: from linear to nonlinear modeling,"
AccessEcon, vol. 32(1), pages 160-181.
- Chevallier, Julien, 2012. "Cointegration between carbon spot and futures prices : from linear to nonlinear modeling," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University 123456789/7936, Paris Dauphine University.
- Furió, Dolores & Chuliá, Helena, 2012. "Price and volatility dynamics between electricity and fuel costs: Some evidence for Spain," Energy Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 2058-2065.
- Cushman, David O., 2007. "A portfolio balance approach to the Canadian-U.S. exchange rate," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 305-320.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John P. Conley).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.