Retirement Income Strategy in Australia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance in its journal Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP).
Volume (Year): 32 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: GPO Box 2434, BRISBANE QLD 4001
Web page: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/economic-analysis-and-policy/
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bateman, Hazel & Ablett. John, 2000. "Compulsory Superannuation and Australian Generational Accounts," Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 30(1), pages 33-48, March.
- Zvi Bodie, 1989.
"Pensions as Retirement Income Insurance,"
NBER Working Papers
2917, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bateman,Hazel & Kingston,Geoffrey & Piggott,John, 2001.
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521481625, October.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 1999.
"The tax treatment of funded pensions,"
Social Protection Discussion Papers
20126, The World Bank.
- Suzanne Doyle & Geoffrey Kingston & John Piggott, 1999. "Taxing Super," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 32(3), pages 207-218.
- Suzanne Doyle & Olivia S. Mitchell & John Piggott, 2001. "Annuity Values in Defined Contribution Retirement Systems: The Case of Singapore and Australia," NBER Working Papers 8091, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bateman, Hazel & Mitchell, Olivia S., 2004. "New evidence on pension plan design and administrative expenses: the Australian experience," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(01), pages 63-76, March.
- Michael E. Drew & Jon D. Stanford, 2003. "Retail Superannuation Management in Australia: Risk, Cost and Alpha," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 126, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Michael E. Drew & Jon D. Stanford, 2003.
"A Review of Australia’s Compulsory Superannuation Scheme After a Decade,"
School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series
127, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Dr Jon D. Stanford & Michael E. Drew, 2003. "A Review Of Australia's Compulsory Superannuation Scheme After A Decade," Discussion Papers Series 322, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Adam Clements & Michael E. Drew, 2007. "Institutional Homogeneity and Choice in Superannuation," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 218, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuela Torgler).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.