Löhne und Gehälter in Ost- und Westdeutschland gleichen sich an, Lohnstückkosten jedoch nicht
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research in its journal Wochenbericht.
Volume (Year): 63 (1996)
Issue (Month): 8 ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jennifer Hunt, 1999.
"Post-Unification Wage Growth in East Germany,"
NBER Working Papers
6878, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hunt, Jennifer, 1999. "Post-Unification Wage Growth in East Germany," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 2106, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jennifer Hunt, 1998. "Post-Unification Wage Growth in East Germany," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 304, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bernd GÃ¶rzig, 1998. "WettbewerbsfÃ¤higkeit und LohnstÃ¼ckkosten in der Strukturanalyse," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 174, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.