Drei Schritte vor und zwei zurück: Agendapolitik am Scheideweg: Editorial
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research in its journal Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung.
Volume (Year): 77 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hilmar Schneider & Werner Eichhorst & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2006.
"Konzentration statt Verzettelung: die deutsche Arbeitsmarktpolitik am Scheideweg,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
578, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Werner Eichhors & Hilmar Schneider & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2006. "Konzentration statt Verzettelung: Die deutsche Arbeitsmarktpolitik am Scheideweg," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7(3), pages 377-394, 08.
- Schneider, Hilmar & Eichhorst, Werner & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2006. "Konzentration statt Verzettelung: Die deutsche Arbeitsmarktpolitik am Scheideweg," IZA Discussion Papers 2055, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eichhorst, Werner & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2007.
"And Then There Were Four... How Many (and Which) Measures of Active Labour Market Policy Do We Still Need?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6246, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Werner Eichhorst & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2007. "And Then There Were Four...How Many (and Which) Measures of Active Labor Market Policy Do We Still Need?," Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik), Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 53(3), pages 243-272.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.