L'architecture des systèmes de contrôle de la stratégie dans les groupes
AbstractThis article presents a model about the design of strategic management control systems in corporations. To conceive this model, the research fields of management control, strategy and management of corporations have been confronted to an empirical research realized in partnership with a European corporation. After the presentation of this company and the justification of the methodology, we present and justify the dimensions and parameters of the model. Then, we use the model to analyze the situation of this group and discuss its implications.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by revues.org in its journal Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie.
Volume (Year): 5 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.revues.org/
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L29 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Other
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolas Berland & Michel Gervais, 2008. "À quoi ont rêvé (et n’ont pas rêvé) les chercheurs en contrôle durant les dix dernières années? Dix ans de recherche en contrôle," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 11(Special), pages 109-148, June.
- Christophe Germain, 2009. "Les relations entre les budgets et les systèmes de mesure de la performance non financière:une étude empirique," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 12(4), pages 143-161, December.
- Gervais, Michel & Berland, Nicolas, 2008. "À quoi ont rêvé (et n’ont pas rêvé) les chercheurs en contrôle durant les dix dernières années ? Dix ans de recherche en contrôle," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/1486, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gérard Charreaux).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.