Childrenâ€™s union status and contact with mothers: A cross-national study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany in its journal Demographic Research.
Volume (Year): 30 (2014)
Issue (Month): 51 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.demogr.mpg.de/
cohabitation; comparative; HRS; intergenerational relationships; marriage; share;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cox, Donald & Stark, Oded, 2005.
"On the demand for grandchildren: tied transfers and the demonstration effect,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 89(9-10), pages 1665-1697, September.
- Cox, Donald & Stark, Oded, 2004. "On the Demand for Grandchildren: Tied Transfers and the Demonstration Effect," Economics Series, Institute for Advanced Studies 158, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Cox, Donald & Stark, Oded, 2004. "On The Demand For Grandchildren: Tied Transfers And The Demonstration Effect," Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF) 18751, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Merril Silverstein, 1995. "Stability and change in temporal distance between the elderly and their children," Demography, Springer, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 29-45, February.
- Alessandro Rosina & Romina Fraboni, 2004. "Is marriage losing its centrality in Italy?," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 11(6), pages 149-172, September.
- Liliana Pezzin & Barbara Schone, 1999. "Parental marital disruption and intergenerational transfers: An analysis of lone elderly parents and their children," Demography, Springer, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 287-297, August.
- Erik Meijer & Lynn A. Karoly, 2013. "Representativeness of the Low-Income Population in the Health and Retirement Study," Working Papers, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center wp273, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Editorial Office).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.