Family dynamics and housing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany in its journal Demographic Research.
Volume (Year): 29 (2013)
Issue (Month): 14 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.demogr.mpg.de/
divorce; fertility; housing; marriage; parenthood; separation;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Francesca Michielin & Clara H Mulder, 2008. "Family events and the residential mobility of couples," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 40(11), pages 2770-2790, November.
- Marika Jalovaara, 2002. "Socioeconomic differentials in divorce risk by duration of marriage," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 7(16), pages 537-564, November.
- repec:ese:iserwp:97-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roger Avery & Frances Goldscheider & Alden Speare, 1992. "Feathered nest/gilded cage: Parental income and leaving home in the transition to adulthood," Demography, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 375-388, August.
- Ermisch, John & Di Salvo, Pamela, 1997. "The Economic Determinants of Young People's Household Formation," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 64(256), pages 627-44, November.
- Clara Mulder & William A.V. Clark & Michael Wagner, 2002. "A comparative analysis of leaving home in the United States, the Netherlands and West Germany," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 7(17), pages 565-592, December.
- Zhou Yu & Dowell Myers, 2010. "Misleading Comparisons of Homeownership Rates when the Variable Effect of Household Formation Is Ignored: Explaining Rising Homeownership and the Homeownership Gap between Blacks and Asians in the US," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 47(12), pages 2615-2640, November.
- Cecilia Öst, 2012. "Housing and children: simultaneous decisions?—a cohort study of young adults’ housing and family formation decision," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 349-366, January.
- Clara H Mulder & Gunnar Malmberg, 2011. "Moving related to separation: who moves and to what distance," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 43(11), pages 2589-2607, November.
- Helmut Rainer & Ian Smith, 2008.
"Staying Together for the Sake of the Home? House Price Shocks and Partnership Dissolution in the UK,"
Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics
200809, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Helmut Rainer & Ian Smith, 2010. "Staying together for the sake of the home?: house price shocks and partnership dissolution in the UK," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 173(3), pages 557-574.
- Ermisch, John, 1999.
"Prices, Parents, and Young People's Household Formation,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 47-71, January.
- Haurin, Donald R & Hendershott, Patric H & Kim, Dongwook, 1993. "The Impact of Real Rents and Wages on Household Formation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(2), pages 284-93, May.
- Hill Kulu, 2008. "Fertility and spatial mobility in the life course: evidence from Austria," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 40(3), pages 632-652, March.
- Steven C. Bourassa & Donald R. Haurin & R. Jean Haurin & Patric H. Hendershott, 1994.
"Independent Living and Home Ownership: An Analysis of Australian Youth,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 27(3), pages 29-44.
- Steven C. Bourassa & Donald R. Haurin & R. Jean Haurin & Patric H. Hendershott, 1993. "Independent Living and Homeownership: An Analysis of Australian Youth," NBER Working Papers 4450, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aslan Zorlu & Clara Mulder, 2011. "Ethnic Differences in Leaving Home: Timing and Pathways," Demography, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 49-72, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Editorial Office).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.