The IT Impact on the Productivity and the Organizational Performance of Firms in Romania. A model of Empirical Analysis
AbstractThe paper propose an analysis based on an empirical model of IT impact on firms performances of Romania. There are presented the model, the equations of the model and the results of statistical processing. All these shown that the ICT impact on firm performance is greater and positive if the information technologies are accompanied by a proactive management policy and an organizational culture.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration in its journal Risk in the Contemporary Economy, Proceedings Conference.
Volume (Year): (2011)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: No. 59-61, Nicolae Balcescu Street, Postal Code 800008, Galati
Phone: (0040) 336.130.242
Fax: (0040) 336.130.242
Web page: http://www.feaa.ugal.ro
More information through EDIRC
impact IT; productivity; performance;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Borghans, Lex & ter Weel, Bas, 2004.
"The Diffusion of Computers and the Distribution of Wages,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1107, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Borghans, Lex & ter Weel, Bas, 2007. "The diffusion of computers and the distribution of wages," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 715-748, April.
- Borghans,Lex & Weel,Bas,ter, 2002. "The Diffusion of Computers and the Distribution of Wages," Research Memorandum 039, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Borghans,Lex & Weel,Bas,ter, 2003. "The Diffusion of Computers and the Distribution of Wages," ROA Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 1994. "Computers and Output Growth Revisited: How Big Is the Puzzle?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 25(2), pages 273-334.
- Alain Pinsonneault & Kenneth L. Kraemer, 1997. "Middle Management Downsizing: An Empirical Investigation of the Impact of Information Technology," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(5), pages 659-679, May.
- Zvi Griliches, 1992. "Introduction to "Output Measurement in the Service Sectors"," NBER Chapters, in: Output Measurement in the Service Sectors, pages 1-22 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Gordon, 2000.
"Does the "New Economy" Measure up to the Great Inventions of the Past?,"
NBER Working Papers
7833, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Gordon, 2000. "Does the "New Economy" Measure Up to the Great Inventions of the Past?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 49-74, Fall.
- Gordon, Robert J, 2000. "Does the 'New Economy' Measure up to the Great Inventions of the Past?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2607, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zvi Griliches, 1992. "Output Measurement in the Service Sectors," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gril92-1.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gianina Mihai).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.