Subsidization, price suppression, and expertise: causation and precision in Upland Cotton
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal World Trade Review.
Volume (Year): 7 (2008)
Issue (Month): 01 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_WTRProvider-Email:email@example.com
Other versions of this item:
- André Sapir & Joel Trachtman, 2008. "Subsidization, price suppression, and expertise: causation and precision in upland cotton," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8092, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grossman, Gene M. & Horn, Henrik, 2012. "Why the WTO? An Introduction to the Economics of Trade Agreements," Working Paper Series 916, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Hylke, VANDENBUSSCHE & Maurizio, ZANARDI, 2007.
"What Explains the Proliferation of Antidumping Laws ?,"
Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques)
2007027, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Hylke Vandenbussche & Maurizio Zanardi, 2008. "What explains the proliferation of antidumping laws?," Economic Policy, CEPR & CES & MSH, vol. 23, pages 93-138, 01.
- VANDENBUSSCHE, Hylke & ZANARDI, Maurizio, 2007. "What explains the proliferation of antidumping laws?," CORE Discussion Papers 2007066, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- VANDENBUSSCHE, Hylke & ZANARDI, Maurizio, . "What explains the proliferation of antidumping laws?," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2052, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hylke Vandenbussche & Maurizio Zanardi, 2008. "What explains the proliferation of antidumping laws," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9819, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.