Always look at the bright side of non-delivery: WTO and Preferential Trade Agreements, yesterday and today
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal World Trade Review.
Volume (Year): 10 (2011)
Issue (Month): 03 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_WTRProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Badi H. Baltagi & Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2007.
"Estimating Regional Trade Agreement Effects on FDI in an Interdependent World,"
Center for Policy Research Working Papers
100, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Egger, Peter & Pfaffermayr, Michael, 2008. "Estimating regional trade agreement effects on FDI in an interdependent world," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 145(1-2), pages 194-208, July.
- Saggi, Kamal & Yildiz, Halis Murat, 2010.
"Bilateralism, multilateralism, and the quest for global free trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 26-37, May.
- Saggi, Kamal & Yildiz, Halis Murat, 2009. "Bilateralism, multilateralism, and the quest for global free trade," MPRA Paper 17558, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chase, Kerry, 2006. "Multilateralism compromised: the mysterious origins of GATT Article XXIV," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 1-30, March.
- Baybars Karacaovali & Nuno Limao, 2005.
"The Clash Of Liberalizations: Preferential Vs. Multilateral Trade Liberalization In The European Union,"
International Trade and Finance Association Conference Papers
1037, International Trade and Finance Association.
- Karacaovali, Baybars & Limão, Nuno, 2008. "The clash of liberalizations: Preferential vs. multilateral trade liberalization in the European Union," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 299-327, March.
- Karacaovali, Baybars & Limão, Nuno, 2005. "The Clash of Liberalizations: Preferential vs. Multilateral Trade Liberalization in the European Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 4973, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kamal Saggi & Alan Woodland & Halis Murat Yildiz, 2013.
"On the Relationship between Preferential and Multilateral Trade Liberalization: The Case of Customs Unions,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 63-99, February.
- Kamal Saggi & Alan Woodland & Halis Murat Yildiz, 2011. "On the Relationship between Preferential and Multilateral Trade Liberalization: The Case of Customs Unions," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 1116, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Lorenzo Caliendo & Fernando Parro, 2012. "Estimates of the Trade and Welfare Effects of NAFTA," NBER Working Papers 18508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schiff, Maurice & Winters, L. Alan, 1997.
"Regional Integration as Diplomacy,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1690, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maurice Schiff & L. Alan Winters, 2003. "Regional Integration and Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15172, March.
- E. Baldwin, Richard & Seghezza, Elena, 2010. "Are Trade Blocs Building or Stumbling Blocs?," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 25, pages 276-297.
- Fink, Carsten & Molinuevo, Martín, 2008. "East Asian preferential trade agreements in services: liberalization content and WTO rules," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(04), pages 641-673, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.