Bootstrapping The Long Run
AbstractWe develop and apply bootstrap methods for diffusion models whenfitted to the long run as characterized by the stationarydistribution of the data. To obtain bootstrap refinements tostatistical inference, we simulate candidate diffusion processes. Weuse these bootstrap methods to assess measurements of local meanreversion or pull to the center of the distribution for short-terminterest rates. We also use them to evaluate the fit of the model to the empirical density.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Macroeconomic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1997)
Issue (Month): 02 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDYProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chernov, Mikhail & Mueller, Philippe, 2008.
"The Term Structure of Inflation Expectations,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6809, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ruslan Bikbov & Mikhail Chernov, 2010.
"No-arbitrage macroeconomic determinants of the yield curve,"
- Bikbov, Ruslan & Chernov, Mikhail, 2010. "No-arbitrage macroeconomic determinants of the yield curve," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 159(1), pages 166-182, November.
- Ruslan Bikbov & Mikhail Chernov, 2010. "No-arbitrage macroeconomic determinants of the yield curve," Post-Print hal-00732517, HAL.
- Hidehiko Ichimura & Petra E. Todd, 2006.
"Implementing Nonparametric and Semiparametric Estimators,"
CIRJE-F-452, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Ichimura, Hidehiko & Todd, Petra E., 2007. "Implementing Nonparametric and Semiparametric Estimators," Handbook of Econometrics, in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 6, chapter 74 Elsevier.
- Timothy Conley & Francesca Molinari, 2005.
"Spatial correlation robust inference with Errors in Location or Distance,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP10/05, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Conley, Timothy G. & Molinari, Francesca, 2007. "Spatial correlation robust inference with errors in location or distance," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 76-96, September.
- Conley, Timothy G. & Molinari, Francesca, 2005. "Spatial Correlation Robust Inference with Errors in Location or Distance," Working Papers 05-12, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- MEDDAHI, Nour, 2001.
"An Eigenfunction Approach for Volatility Modeling,"
Cahiers de recherche
2001-29, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Fernandes, Marcelo, 2006. "Financial crashes as endogenous jumps: estimation, testing and forecasting," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 111-141, January.
- Mikhail Chernov & Ruslan Bikbov, 2009.
"Monetary Policy Regimes and the Term Structure of Interest Rates,"
2009 Meeting Papers
334, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bikbov, Ruslan & Chernov, Mikhail, 2013. "Monetary policy regimes and the term structure of interest rates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 174(1), pages 27-43.
- Bikbov, Ruslan & Chernov, Mikhail, 2008. "Monetary Policy Regimes and the Term Structure of Interest Rates," CEPR Discussion Papers 7096, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chen, Xiaohong & Liao, Zhipeng & Sun, Yixiao, 2014. "Sieve inference on possibly misspecified semi-nonparametric time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(P3), pages 639-658.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.