Introduction To The Macroeconomic Dynamics Special Issues On Money, Credit, And Liquidity
AbstractWe motivate and provide an overview to New Monetarist Economics. We then briefly describe the individual contributions to the Macroeconomics Dynamics special issues on money, credit and liquidity.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Macroeconomic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 15 (2011)
Issue (Month): S1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDYProvider-Email:email@example.com
Other versions of this item:
- Ed Nosal & Christopher Waller & Randall Wright, 2010. "Introduction to the macroeconomic dynamics: special issues on money, credit, and liquidity," Working Paper Series WP-2010-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ricardo Lagos, 2005.
"Asset Prices and Liquidity in an Exchange Economy,"
2005 Meeting Papers
143, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ricardo Lagos & Guillaume Rocheteau, 2008.
"Liquidity in asset markets with search frictions,"
408, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Cyril Monnet, 2008.
"Monetary policy in a channel system,"
08-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Cyril Monnet, 2007. "Monetary Policy in a Channel System," CESifo Working Paper Series 1929, CESifo Group Munich.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Cyril Monet, 2006. "Monetary Policy in a Channel System," IEW - Working Papers 295, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Aruoba, S. Boragan & Waller, Christopher J. & Wright, Randall, 2011.
"Money and capital,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 98-116, March.
- Stephen D. Williamson, 1987. "Recent developments in modeling financial intermediation," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Sum, pages 19-29.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Gabriele Camera & Christopher Waller, .
"Money, Credit and Banking,"
IEW - Working Papers
219, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ricardo Lagos & Guillaume Rocheteau, 2005.
"Inflation, Output, And Welfare,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(2), pages 495-522, 05.
- Guillaume Rocheteau & Peter Rupert & Randall Wright, 2008.
"Inflation and Unemployment in General Equilibrium,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 109(4), pages 837-855, 03.
- Rocheteau, Guillaume & Rupert, Peter & Wright, Randall, 2007. "Inflation and Unemployment in General Equilibrium," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt2fq1855f, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Thomas J. Sargent & Francois R. Velde, 1997.
"The big problem of small change,"
Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues
WP-97-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Aiyagari, S Rao & Wallace, Neil, 1991.
"Existence of Steady States with Positive Consumption in the Kiyotaki-Wright Model,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(5), pages 901-16, October.
- S. Rao Aiyagari & Neil Wallace, 1991. "Existence of steady states with positive consumption in the Kiyotaki-Wright model," Working Papers 428, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Shouyong Shi, 1995.
"Money and Prices: A Model of Search and Bargaining,"
916, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Shi Shougong, 1995. "Money and Prices: A Model of Search and Bargaining," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 467-496, December.
- Pierre-Olivier Weill, 2004.
"Liquidity Premia in Dynamic Bargaining Markets,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings
648, Econometric Society.
- Stephen D. Williamson, 2010.
"Liquidity, Financial Intermediation, and Monetary Policy in a New Monetarist Model,"
2010 Meeting Papers
244, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Williamson, Stephen, 2009. "Liquidity, Financial Intermediation, and Monetary Policy in a New Monetarist Model," MPRA Paper 20692, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huberto M. Ennis, 2007.
"Avoiding the inflation tax,"
07-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Lagos, Ricardo & Rocheteau, Guillaume & Weill, Pierre-Olivier, 2011.
"Crises and liquidity in over-the-counter markets,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 146(6), pages 2169-2205.
- Pierre-Olivier Weill & Guillaume Rocheteau & Ricardo Lagos, 2010. "Crises and Liquidity in Over-the-counter Markets," 2010 Meeting Papers 500, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ricardo Lagos & Guillaume Rocheteau & Pierre-Olivier Weill, 2009. "Crises and Liquidity in Over-the-Counter Markets," NBER Working Papers 15414, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Williamson, Stephen & Sanches, Daniel, 2009.
"Money and Credit With Limited Commitment and Theft,"
20690, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanches, Daniel & Williamson, Stephen, 2010. "Money and credit with limited commitment and theft," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(4), pages 1525-1549, July.
- Ricardo Lagos & Randall Wright, 2004.
"A unified framework for monetary theory and policy analysis,"
346, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ricardo Lagos & Randall Wright, 2005. "A Unified Framework for Monetary Theory and Policy Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(3), pages 463-484, June.
- Ricardo Lagos & Randall Wright, 2002. "A unified framework for monetary theory and policy analysis," Working Paper 0211, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Shouyong Shi, 1997.
"A Divisible Search Model of Fiat Money,"
Econometric Society, vol. 65(1), pages 75-102, January.
- Stephen Williamson & Randall Wright, 2010.
"New monetarist economics: methods,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 265-302.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.