The Signal Extraction Problem Revisited: A Note On Its Impact On A Model Of Monetary Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Macroeconomic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 14 (2010)
Issue (Month): 03 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDYProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baxter, Brad & Graham, Liam & Wright, Stephen, 2011. "Invertible and non-invertible information sets in linear rational expectations models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 295-311, March.
- Marco Del Negro & Stefano Eusepi, 2010.
"Fitting observed inflation expectations,"
476, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Trabandt, Mathias, 2003.
"Sticky Information vs. Sticky Prices : A Horse Race in a DSGE Framework,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
2003,41, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Mathias Trabandt, 2007. "Sticky Information vs. Sticky Prices: A Horse Race in a DSGE Framework," Kiel Working Papers 1369, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Trabandt, Mathias, 2007. "Sticky Information vs. Sticky Prices: A Horse Race in a DSGE Framework," Working Paper Series 209, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Mathias Trabandt, 2004. "Sticky Information vs. Sticky Prices: A Horse Race in a DSGE Framework," 2004 Meeting Papers 543, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Ricardo Reis, 2006.
"Sticky Information in General Equilibrium,"
NBER Working Papers
12605, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takayuki Tsuruga, 2004. "Hump-shaped Behavior of Inflation and Dynamic Externality," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 614, Econometric Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.