The Signal Extraction Problem Revisited: A Note On Its Impact On A Model Of Monetary Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Macroeconomic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 14 (2010)
Issue (Month): 03 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDYProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takayuki Tsuruga, 2004. "Hump-shaped Behavior of Inflation and Dynamic Externality," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 614, Econometric Society.
- Trabandt, Mathias, 2003.
"Sticky Information vs. Sticky Prices : A Horse Race in a DSGE Framework,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
2003,41, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Mathias Trabandt, 2004. "Sticky Information vs. Sticky Prices: A Horse Race in a DSGE Framework," 2004 Meeting Papers 543, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mathias Trabandt, 2007. "Sticky Information vs. Sticky Prices: A Horse Race in a DSGE Framework," Kiel Working Papers 1369, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Trabandt, Mathias, 2007. "Sticky Information vs. Sticky Prices: A Horse Race in a DSGE Framework," Working Paper Series 209, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Ricardo Reis, 2006.
"Sticky Information in General Equilibrium,"
NBER Working Papers
12605, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Del Negro, Marco & Eusepi, Stefano, 2011.
"Fitting observed inflation expectations,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 2105-2131.
- Baxter, Brad & Graham, Liam & Wright, Stephen, 2011. "Invertible and non-invertible information sets in linear rational expectations models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 295-311, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.