Nominal Rigidities, Residential Investment, And Adjustment Costs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Macroeconomic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 14 (2010)
Issue (Month): 01 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDYProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Alper Çenesiz & Luís Guimarães, 2013. "Sticky Price Models, Durable Goods, and Real Wage Rigidities," CEF.UP Working Papers 1305, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Di Pace, Federico & Hertweck, Matthias S., 2012.
"Labour Market Frictions, Monetary Policy, and Durable Goods,"
Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century
62052, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Di Pace, Federico & Hertweck, Matthias S., 2012. "Labour Market Frictions, Monetary Policy and Durable Goods," Dynare Working Papers 20, CEPREMAP.
- Federico Di Pace & Matthias S. Hertweck, 2012. "Labour Market Frictions, Monetary Policy and Durable Goods," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-09, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- BOUAKEZ, Hafedh & CARDIA, Emanuela & RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 2008.
"Durable Goods, Inter-Sectoral Linkages and Monetary Policy,"
Cahiers de recherche
2008-10, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Bouakez, Hafedh & Cardia, Emanuela & Ruge-Murcia, Francisco J., 2011. "Durable goods, inter-sectoral linkages and monetary policy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 730-745, May.
- Hafedh Bouakez & Emanuela Cardia & Francisco J. Ruge-Murcia, 2008. "Durable Goods, Inter-Sectoral Linkages and Monetary Policy," Cahiers de recherche 0821, CIRPEE.
- BOUAKEZ, Hafedh & CARDIA, Emanuela & RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 2008. "Durable Goods, Inter-Sectoral Linkages and Monetary Policy," Cahiers de recherche 15-2008, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.