Abatement Technology Adoption Under Uncertainty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Macroeconomic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 13 (2009)
Issue (Month): 04 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDYProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juana AZNAR-MARQUEZ & Jose-Ramon RUIZ-TAMARIT, 2012. "Sufficient and Necessary Conditions for Non-Catastrophic Growth," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2012027, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Dorothée Charlier & Alejandro Mosino & Aude Pommeret, 2011.
"Energy-saving Technology Adoption under Uncertainty in the Residential Sector,"
- Dorothée CHARLIER & Alejandro MOSINO & Aude POMMERET, 2011. "Energy-Saving Technology Adoptation under Uncertainty in the Residential Sector," Annales d'Economie et de Statistique, ENSAE, issue 103-104, pages 43-70.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Aude Pommeret & Fabien Prieur, 2012.
"Optimal Regime Switching and Threshold Effects: Theory and Application to a Resource Extraction Problem under Irreversibility,"
- Raouf Boucekkine & Aude Pommeret & Fabien Prieur, 2012. "Optimal Regime Switching and Threshold Effects. Theory and Application to a Resource Extraction Problem under Irreversibility," AMSE Working Papers 1213, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Aude Pommeret & Fabien Prieur, 2012. "Optimal Regime Switching and Threshold Effects: Theory and Application to a Resource Extraction Problem under Irreversibility," Working Papers 12-14, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised May 2012.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Aude Pommeret & Fabien Prieur, 2012. "Optimal regime switching and threshold effects: theory and application to a resource extraction problem under irreversibility," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 12.02, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Mosiño, Alejandro, 2012. "Producing energy in a stochastic environment: Switching from non-renewable to renewable resources," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 413-430.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.