Macroeconomics Of Subsistence Points
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Macroeconomic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 12 (2008)
Issue (Month): S1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDYProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jahan-Parvar, Mohammad R. & Liu, Xuan & Rothman, Philip, 2009.
"Equity Returns and Business Cycles in Small Open Economies,"
15915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohammad R. Jahan‐Parvar & Xuan Liu & Philip Rothman, 2013. "Equity Returns and Business Cycles in Small Open Economies," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(6), pages 1117-1146, 09.
- Huang, MeiChi, 2012. "Housing deep-habit model: Mutual implications of macroeconomics and asset pricing," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 526-530.
- Stefan Baumgaertner & Moritz A. Drupp & Martin F. Quaas, 2013. "Subsistence and substitutability in consumer preferences," Working Paper Series in Economics 290, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Adão, Bernardino & Correia, Isabel, 2013. "Labor immobility and the transmission mechanism of monetary policy in a monetary union," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 28-46.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.