Work histories and the access to contributory pensions: the case of Uruguay
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Pension Economics and Finance.
Volume (Year): 9 (2010)
Issue (Month): 03 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_PEFProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2012.
"Unemployment, human capital depreciation and pension benefits: an empirical evaluation of German data,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 223-241, April.
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2012. "Unemployment, human capital depreciation and pension benefits: An empirical evaluation of German data," Munich Reprints in Economics 19271, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2011. "Unemployment, Human Capital Depreciation and Pension Benefits: An Empirical Evaluation of German Data," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-05, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Verónica Amarante & Andrés Dean, 2012. "Dinámica del mercado laboral uruguayo," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 12-17, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Alvaro Forteza & Irene Mussio, 2011.
"Assessing Redistribution in the Uruguayan Social Security System,"
Documentos de Trabajo (working papers)
1211, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Alvaro Forteza & Irene Mussio, 2012. "Assessing Redistribution in the Uruguayan Social Security System," Journal of Income Distribution, Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 21(1), pages 65-87, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.