Pension reform with variable retirement age: a simulation analysis for Germany
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Pension Economics and Finance.
Volume (Year): 11 (2012)
Issue (Month): 03 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_PEFProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luca Marchiori & Olivier Pierrard & Henri R. Sneessens, 2011.
"Demography, capital flows and unemployment,"
CREA Discussion Paper Series
11-14, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Luca Marchiori & Olivier Pierrard & Henri R. Sneessens, 2011. "Demography, capital flows and unemployment," BCL working papers 69, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Marchiori, Luca & Pierrard, Olivier & Sneessens, Henri R., 2011. "Demography, Capital Flows and Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 6094, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luca MARCHIORI & Olivier PIERRARD & Henri R. SNEESSENS, 2011. "Demography, capital flows and unemployment," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011040, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Ansgar Belke & Christian Dreger & Richard Ochmann, 2012.
"Do Wealthier Households Save More? – The Impact of the Demographic Factor,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
0338, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Belke, Ansgar & Dreger, Christian & Ochmann, Richard, 2012. "Do Wealthier Households Save More? The Impact of the Demographic Factor," IZA Discussion Papers 6567, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ansgar Belke & Christian Dreger & Richard Ochmann, 2012. "Do Wealthier Households Save More?: The Impact of the Demographic Factor," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1211, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ansgar Belke & Christian Dreger & Richard Ochmann, 2012. "Do Wealthier Households Save More? The Impact of the Demographic Factor," ROME Working Papers 201203, ROME Network.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2011.
"Unemployment, Human Capital Depreciation and Pension Benefits: An Empirical Evaluation of German Data,"
Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz
2011-05, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2012. "Unemployment, human capital depreciation and pension benefits: an empirical evaluation of German data," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 223-241, April.
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2012. "Unemployment, human capital depreciation and pension benefits: An empirical evaluation of German data," Munich Reprints in Economics 19271, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Karolina Goraus & Krzysztof Makarski & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2014. "Does social security reform reduce gains from increasing the retirement age?," Working Papers 2014-03, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Fehr, Hans & Jokisch, Sabine & Kallweit, Manuel & Kindermann, Fabian & Kotlikoff, Laurence J., 2013. "Generational Policy and Aging in Closed and Open Dynamic General Equilibrium Models," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Andreas Bachmann & Kaspar Wüthrich, 2013. "Evaluating pay-as-you-go social security systems," Diskussionsschriften dp1310, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Nick Draper & AndrÃ© Nibbelink & Johannes Uhde, 2013. "An Assessment of Alternatives for the Dutch First Pension Pillar, The Design of Pension Schemes," CPB Discussion Paper 259, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Kallweit, Manuel & Fehr, Hans & Kindermann, Fabian, 2011.
"Should pensions be progressive? Yes, at least in Germany!,"
Annual Conference 2011 (Frankfurt, Main): The Order of the World Economy - Lessons from the Crisis
48708, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Hans Fehr & Manuel Kallweit & Fabian Kindermann, 2011. "Should Pensions be Progressive? Yes, at least in Germany!," CESifo Working Paper Series 3636, CESifo Group Munich.
- Patrick Aubert & Cindy Duc & Bruno Ducoudré, 2013. "French Retirement Reforms and Intragenerational Equity in Retirement Duration," De Economist, Springer, vol. 161(3), pages 277-305, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.