The economics of state and local pensions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Pension Economics and Finance.
Volume (Year): 10 (2011)
Issue (Month): 02 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_PEFProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Srichander Ramaswamy, 2012. "The sustainability of pension schemes," BIS Working Papers 368, Bank for International Settlements.
- Hasan U. Altiok & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2011.
"The Fiscal Burden of the Legacy of the Civil Service Pension Systems in Northern Cyprus,"
1284, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Altiok, Hasan U. & Jenkins, Glenn P., 2013. "The fiscal burden of the legacy of the civil service pension systems in northern Cyprus," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 92-110, January.
- Glenn P. Jenkins & Hasan U. Altiok, 2013. "The Fiscal Burden of the Legacy of the Civil Service Pension Systems in Northern Cyprus," Development Discussion Papers 2013-06, JDI Executive Programs.
- Joelle H. Fong & John Piggott & Michael Sherris, 2012. "Public Sector Pension Funds in Australia: Longevity Selection and Liabilities," Working Papers 201217, ARC Centre of Excellence in Population Ageing Research (CEPAR), Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales.
- Hasan U. Altiok & Glenn Jenkins, 2012. "Social Security Reforms in Northern Cyprus: Are they Fiscally Balanced and Socially Equitable?," Development Discussion Papers 2012-02, JDI Executive Programs.
- Dashle Kelley, 2014. "The political economy of unfunded public pension liabilities," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 158(1), pages 21-38, January.
- Hasan U. Altiok & Glenn Jenkins, . "The Pension Traps of Northern Cyprus," Development Discussion Papers 2012-03, JDI Executive Programs.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.