Comparing theories of institutional change
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Institutional Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (2009)
Issue (Month): 02 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JOIProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klauer, Bernd & Manstetten, Reiner & Petersen, Thomas & Schiller, Johannes, 2013. "The art of long-term thinking: A bridge between sustainability science and politics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 79-84.
- Niclas Berggren, 2012. "The Calculus of Consent: some Swedish connections," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 152(3), pages 313-321, September.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Pokrivčák, Ján & Kancs, D'Artis, 2012.
"The Rise and Fall of Enforcement Institutions: An Example of Religion and Secularism,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(02), pages 233-251, May.
- Pavel Ciaian & Jan Pokrivcak & d'Artis Kancs, 2011. "The Rise and Fall of Enforcement Institutions: An Example of Religion and Secularism," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_14, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Layug, Allan S., 2009. "Triangulation Framework for Local Service Delivery," Discussion Papers DP 2009-37, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Marletto, Gerardo, 2012. "Which conceptual foundations for environmental policies? An institutional and evolutionary framework of economic change," MPRA Paper 36441, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Helmsing, A.H.J., 2013. "Analyzing Local Institutional Change," ISS Working Papers - General Series 50073, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Cingolani, Luciana & Crombrugghe, Denis de, 2012. "Exploring the panel components of the Institutional Profiles Database (IPD)," MERIT Working Papers 037, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Karim Khan, 2013. "Distributive consideration in institutional change: the case of Zia’s Islamization policy in Pakistan," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 139-165, June.
- Gerardo Marletto, 2012. "Which Conceptual Foundations For Environmental Policies? An Institutional And Evolutionary Framework Of Economic Change," Working Papers 0112, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2012.
- Gonzalo Caballero & Christopher Kingston, 2005. "Cambio cultural, dinámica institucional y ciencia cognitiva: hacia una comprensión multidisciplinaria del desarrollo económico," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 7(13), pages 327-335, July-Dece.
- Theesfeld, Insa & Pirscher, Frauke (ed.), 2011. "Perspectives on institutional change - water management in Europe," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO), volume 58, number 109519.
- Grüner, Sven & Fietz, Anica, 2013. "Chancen, Grenzen und Barrieren staatlicher Regulierungspolitik - Eine verhaltensökonomische Betrachtung unter Berücksichtigung des individuellen landwirtschaftlichen Unternehmerverhaltens," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156109, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Fischer, Beate & Klauer, Bernd & Schiller, Johannes, 2013. "Prospects for sustainable land-use policy in Germany: Experimenting with a sustainability heuristic," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 213-220.
- Ngendakuriyo, Fabien & Zaccour, Georges, 2013. "Fighting corruption: To precommit or not?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 149-154.
- Jean-Baptiste Traversac & HervÃ© Lanotte, 2011. "An economic history of the Champagne contracts, lessons for regional development," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1145, European Regional Science Association.
- Lambais, GBR & Silveira, JMFJ & Magalhães, MM, 2010.
"Reforma Agrária, Eficiência e Mudança Institutional no Campo: análise teórica e de fronteira estocástica com dados em painel (1998-2006)
[Land Reform, Efficiency and Rural Institutional Chang," MPRA Paper 30741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ewa Gruszewska, 2011. "Disintegration in ana institutionalized world," Ekonomia i Prawo, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 7(1), pages 49-66, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.