AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of the History of Economic Thought.
Volume (Year): 26 (2004)
Issue (Month): 02 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_HETProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kevin Hoover, 2004. "Milton Friedman’s Stance: The Methodology of Causal Realism," Working Papers 66, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Zahid Asghar, 2011. "A Structural Approach for Testing Causality," International Econometric Review (IER), Econometric Research Association, vol. 3(2), pages 1-12, September.
- Kevin D. Hoover & Mark V. Siegler, 2005.
"Sound and Fury: McCloskey and Significance Testing in Economics,"
- Kevin Hoover & Mark Siegler, 2008. "Sound and fury: McCloskey and significance testing in economics," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 1-37.
- Aliaga, Javier & Herrera, Marcos & Leguía, Daniel & Mur, Jesús & Ruiz, Manuel & Villegas, Horacio, 2011. "Spatial Causality. An application to the Deforestation Process in Bolivia," Investigaciones Regionales, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 21, pages 183-198.
- Karim Chalak & Halbert White, 2007. "An Extended Class of Instrumental Variables for the Estimation of Causal Effects," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 692, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 30 Nov 2009.
- Asad Zaman, 2010.
"Causal Relations via Econometrics,"
International Econometric Review (IER),
Econometric Research Association, vol. 2(1), pages 36-56, April.
- Michel, DE VROEY, 2007. "Marshallian and Walrasian Theory, Complementary or Alternative Approaches ? The Views in Presence," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2007002, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Kevin Hoover, 2005. "Dr. Keynes: Economic Theory in a Diagnostic Science," Working Papers 63, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.