Irving Fisher and the Quantity Theory of Money: The Last Phase
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of the History of Economic Thought.
Volume (Year): 22 (2000)
Issue (Month): 03 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_HETProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gomez Betancourt, Rebeca & de Boyer des Roches, Jérôme, .
"Origins and Develoment of Irving Fisher’s Compensated Dollar Plan,"
Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© Paris-Dauphine
urn:hdl:123456789/10190, Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Rebeca Gomez Betancourt & Jér�me de Boyer des Roches, 2013. "Origins and developments of Irving Fisher's compensated dollar plan," European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 261-283, April.
- Rebeca, Gomez Betancourt & de Boyer des Roches, Jérôme, . "American Quantity Theorists prior to Irving Fisher’s Purchasing Power of Money," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© Paris-Dauphine urn:hdl:123456789/10195, Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Robert Dimand, 2002. "Patinkin on Irving Fisher's monetary economics," European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 308-326.
- Bordo, Michael D. & Rockoff, Hugh, 2013.
"The Influence Of Irving Fisher On Milton Friedman’S Monetary Economics,"
Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(02), pages 153-177, June.
- Michael D. Bordo & Hugh Rockoff, 2011. "The Influence of Irving Fisher on Milton Friedman’s Monetary Economics," NBER Working Papers 17267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.