A Linear Programming Approximation for the General Portfolio Analysis Problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 6 (1971)
Issue (Month): 05 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- W. Michalowski & W. Ogryczak, 1998. "Extending the MAD Portfolio Optimization Model to Incorporate Downside Risk Aversion," Working Papers ir98041, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Pflug, Georg Ch., 2006. "A value-of-information approach to measuring risk in multi-period economic activity," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 695-715, February.
- Arenas Parra, M. & Bilbao Terol, A. & Rodriguez Uria, M. V., 2001. "A fuzzy goal programming approach to portfolio selection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 287-297, January.
- Rudolf, Markus & Wolter, Hans-Jurgen & Zimmermann, Heinz, 1999. "A linear model for tracking error minimization," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 85-103, January.
- Mansini, Renata & Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Speranza, M. Grazia, 2014. "Twenty years of linear programming based portfolio optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(2), pages 518-535.
- Angelelli, Enrico & Mansini, Renata & Speranza, M. Grazia, 2008. "A comparison of MAD and CVaR models with real features," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1188-1197, July.
- Castro, F. & Gago, J. & Hartillo, I. & Puerto, J. & Ucha, J.M., 2011. "An algebraic approach to integer portfolio problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(3), pages 647-659, May.
- Bai, Zhidong & Li, Hua & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2013. "The best estimation for high-dimensional Markowitz mean-variance optimization," MPRA Paper 43862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dentcheva, Darinka & Ruszczynski, Andrzej, 2006.
"Portfolio optimization with stochastic dominance constraints,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 433-451, February.
- Darinka Dentcheva & Andrzej Ruszczynski, 2004. "Portfolio Optimization With Stochastic Dominance Constraints," Finance 0402016, EconWPA, revised 02 Mar 2006.
- Christian Walter, 2005. "La gestion indicielle et la théorie des moyennes," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 79(2), pages 113-136.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.