An International Comparison of Capital Structure and Debt Maturity Choices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 47 (2012)
Issue (Month): 01 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cho, Seong-Soon & El Ghoul, Sadok & Guedhami, Omrane & Suh, Jungwon, 2014. "Creditor rights and capital structure: Evidence from international data," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 40-60.
- Romain Cuchet & Pascal François & Georges Hübner, 2011.
"Currency Total Return Swaps: Valuation and Risk Factor Analysis,"
Cahiers de recherche
- Romain Cuchet & Pascal Fran�Ois & Georges H�Bner, 2013. "Currency total return swaps: valuation and risk factor analysis," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(7), pages 1135-1148, February.
- Lucey, Brian M. & Zhang, QiYu, 2011. "Financial integration and emerging markets capital structure," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1228-1238, May.
- Ağca, Şenay & De Nicolò, Gianni & Detragiache, Enrica, 2013. "Banking sector reforms and corporate leverage in emerging markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 125-149.
- Raffaele Miniaci & Paolo Panteghini & Maria Laura Parisi, 2011. "Debt shifting in Europe," Working Papers 1121, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Huang, I-Hsiang, 2014. "Does market timing persistently affect capital structure? Evidence from stock market liberalization," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 123-144.
- María Palacín-Sánchez & Luis Ramírez-Herrera & Filippo di Pietro, 2013. "Capital structure of SMEs in Spanish regions," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 503-519, August.
- Bessler, Wolfgang & Drobetz, Wolfgang & Haller, Rebekka & Meier, Iwan, 2013. "The international zero-leverage phenomenon," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 196-221.
- Stefania De Mitri & Antonio De Socio & Paolo Finaldi Russo & Valentina Nigro, 2013. "Micro-enterprises in Italy: a first analysis of economic and financial conditions," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 162, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Breuer, Wolfgang & Rieger, M. Oliver & Soypak, K. Can, 2014. "The behavioral foundations of corporate dividend policy a cross-country analysis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 247-265.
- Jiang, Zhan & Kim, Kenneth A., 2013. "Financial management in China," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 125-133.
- Drobetz, Wolfgang & Gounopoulos, Dimitrios & Merikas, Andreas & Schröder, Henning, 2013. "Capital structure decisions of globally-listed shipping companies," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 49-76.
- MariaJosÃ© Palacin-Sanchez & Filippo di Pietro, 2013. "Are Regional Institutional Factors Determinants Of The Capital Structure Of Smes?," ERSA conference papers ersa13p498, European Regional Science Association.
- Kirch, Guilherme & Terra, Paulo Renato Soares, 2012. "Determinants of corporate debt maturity in South America: Do institutional quality and financial development matter?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 980-993.
- Alves, Paulo & Francisco, Paulo, 2013. "The Impact of Institutional Environment in Firms´ Capital Structure during the Recent Financial Crises," MPRA Paper 51300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Makaew, Tanakorn & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2013. "Industry Shocks, Operating Risk, and Corporate Financial Policies around the World," MPRA Paper 53366, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arosa, Clara Maria Verduch & Richie, Nivine & Schuhmann, Peter W., 2014. "The impact of culture on market timing in capital structure choices," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 178-192.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.