Corporate Governance and Liquidity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 45 (2010)
Issue (Month): 02 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Wei-Xuan & Chen, Clara Chia-Sheng & French, Joseph J., 2012. "The relationship between liquidity, corporate governance, and firm valuation: Evidence from Russia," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 465-477.
- Hamon, Jacques & Ginglinger, Edith, 2012. "Ownership, control and market liquidity," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/9676, Paris Dauphine University.
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/9676 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jiang, Christine X. & Kim, Jang-Chul & Zhou, Dan, 2011. "Liquidity, analysts, and institutional ownership," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 335-344.
- Jiraporn, Pornsit & Kim, Jang-Chul & Kim, Young Sang & Kitsabunnarat, Pattanaporn, 2012. "Capital structure and corporate governance quality: Evidence from the Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS)," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 208-221.
- Alex Edmans & Vivian W. Fang & Emanuel Zur, 2013.
"The Effect of Liquidity on Governance,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 26(6), pages 1443-1482.
- Sylvie Berthelot & Claude Francoeur & Réal Labelle, 2012. "Corporate governance mechanisms, accounting results and stock valuation in Canada," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(4), pages 332-343.
- Alzahrani, Mohammed & Lasfer, Meziane, 2012. "Investor protection, taxation, and dividends," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 745-762.
- Minnick, Kristina, 2011. "The role of corporate governance in the write-off decision," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 130-145.
- Kee Chung & Jangkoo Kang & Joon-Seok Kim, 2011. "Tick size, market structure, and market quality," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 57-81, January.
- Thomas O'Connor, 2012. "Dividend payout and corporate governance in emerging markets: which governance provisions matter?," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n230-12.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Loukil, Nadia & Yousfi, Ouidad, 2010. "Does corporate governance affect stock liquidity in the Tunisian Stock Market?," MPRA Paper 28697, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2011.
- Liang, Samuel Xin & Wei, John K.C., 2012. "Liquidity risk and stock returns around the world," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 3274-3288.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.