Corporate Governance and Liquidity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 45 (2010)
Issue (Month): 02 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sylvie Berthelot & Claude Francoeur & Réal Labelle, 2012. "Corporate governance mechanisms, accounting results and stock valuation in Canada," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(4), pages 332-343.
- Alex Edmans & Vivian W. Fang & Emanuel Zur, 2011. "The Effect of Liquidity on Governance," NBER Working Papers 17567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kee Chung & Jangkoo Kang & Joon-Seok Kim, 2011. "Tick size, market structure, and market quality," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 57-81, January.
- Loukil, Nadia & Yousfi, Ouidad, 2010. "Does corporate governance affect stock liquidity in the Tunisian Stock Market?," MPRA Paper 28697, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2011.
- Hamon, Jacques & Ginglinger, Edith, 2012.
"Ownership, control and market liquidity,"
Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© Paris-Dauphine
urn:hdl:123456789/9676, Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Hamon, Jacques & Ginglinger, Edith, . "Ownership, control and market liquidity," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© Paris-Dauphine urn:hdl:123456789/2709, Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Minnick, Kristina, 2011. "The role of corporate governance in the write-off decision," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 130-145.
- Thomas O'Connor, 2012. "Dividend payout and corporate governance in emerging markets: which governance provisions matter?," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n230-12.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Rule).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.