Term Structure, Inflation, and Real Activity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 44 (2009)
Issue (Month): 04 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leo Krippner, 2009.
"A theoretical foundation for the Nelson and Siegel class of yield curve models,"
Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series
DP2009/10, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Leo Krippner, 2012. "A theoretical foundation for the Nelson and Siegel class of yield curve models," CAMA Working Papers 2012-11, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Hans Dewachter & Marco Lyrio & Konstantijn Maes, 2001.
"A Joint Model for the Term Structure of Interest Rates and the Macroeconomy,"
International Economics Working Papers Series
wpie002, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, International Economics.
- Marco Lyrio & Hans Dewachter & Konstantijn Maes, 2006. "A joint model for the term structure of interest rates and the macroeconomy," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(4), pages 439-462.
- Kuper, Gerard & Jacobs, Jan & He, Xiaoli & Ligthart, Jenny, 2013.
"On the impact of the global financial crisis on the euro area,"
13011-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- He, Xiaoli & Jacobs, Jan P.A.M. & Kuper, Gerard H. & Ligthart, Jenny E., 2013. "On the Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on the Euro Area," Working Papers 17209, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance, revised 16 Oct 2013.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2008.
"Phillips Curve Inflation Forecasts,"
NBER Working Papers
14322, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leo Krippner, 2011.
"Modifying Gaussian term structure models when interest rates are near the zero lower bound,"
CAMA Working Papers
2011-36, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Leo Krippner, 2012. "Modifying Gaussian term structure models when interest rates are near the zero lower bound," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2012/02, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Leo Krippner, 2012. "Modifying Gaussian term structure models when interest rates are near the zero lower bound (this is a revised version of CAMA working paper 36/2011)," CAMA Working Papers 2012-05, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Marco Lyrio & Hans Dewachter, 2004. "Filtering Long-Run Inflation Expectations with a Structural Macro Model of the Yield Curve," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 188, Society for Computational Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.