A Time-State-Preference Model of Security Valuation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 3 (1968)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Merton, Robert C., 1986.
"Capital market theory and the pricing of financial securities,"
1818-86., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Merton, Robert, 1990. "Capital market theory and the pricing of financial securities," Handbook of Monetary Economics, in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 497-581 Elsevier.
- Tarrazo, Manuel, 1997. "An application of fuzzy set theory to the individual investor problem," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 97-107.
- Homolle, Susanne, 2004. "Bank capital regulation, asset risk, and subordinated uninsured debt," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 443-468.
- Merton, Robert C., 1993.
"On the microeconomic theory of investment under uncertainty,"
Handbook of Mathematical Economics,
in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 4, volume 2, chapter 13, pages 601-669
- Merton, Robert C., 1977. "On the microeconomic theory of investment under uncertainty," Working papers 958-77., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Samuel Mongrut & Dídac Ramírez, 2006. "Discount Rates in Emerging Capital Markets," Working Papers 06-03, Departamento de Economía, Universidad del Pacífico, revised Jun 2006.
- Jack Hirshleifer & Mark E. Rubinstein, 1973. "Speculation and Information in Securities Markets," UCLA Economics Working Papers 032, UCLA Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Rule).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.