Opportunity Cost of Capital for Venture Capital Investors and Entrepreneurs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 39 (2004)
Issue (Month): 02 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glenn Boyle & Richard Meade, 2008. "Intra-country regulation of share markets: does one size fit all?," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 151-165, April.
- Müller, Elisabeth, 2004. "Underdiversification in Private Companies: Required Returns and Incentive Effects," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-29, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Müller, Elisabeth, 2006.
"How Does Owners' Exposure to Idiosyncratic Risk Influence the Capital Structure of Private Companies?,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
05-14 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Mueller, Elisabeth, 2008. "How does owners' exposure to idiosyncratic risk influence the capital structure of private companies?," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 185-198, March.
- Müller, Elisabeth, 2005. "How Does Owners' Exposure to Idiosyncratic Risk Influence the Capital Structure of Private Companies?," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-14, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Müller, Elisabeth, 2007. "How does owners' exposure to idiosyncratic risk influence the capital structure of private companies?," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-14 [rev.2], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Alperovych, Yan & Hübner, Georges, 2011. "Explaining returns on venture capital backed companies: Evidence from Belgium," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 277-295, September.
- Vroom, Govert & Mccann, Brian T., 2009. "Ownership structure, profit maximization, and competitive behavior," IESE Research Papers D/800, IESE Business School.
- Pierpaolo Pattitoni & Marco Savioli, 2011. "Investment Choices: Indivisible non-Marketable Assets and Bounded Rationality," Working Paper Series 07_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- AlekneviÄienÄ—, Vilija & StonÄiuvienÄ—, Neringa & ZinkeviÄienÄ—, DanutÄ—, 2013. "Determination of the fair value of a multifunctional family farm: a case study," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 115(3), December.
- Pascal François & Georges Hübner, 2010. "A Portfolio Approach to Venture Capital Financing," Cahiers de recherche 1046, CIRPEE.
- Pattitoni, Pierpaolo & Petracci, Barbara & Potì, Valerio & Spisni, Massimo, 2013. "Cost of entrepreneurial capital and under-diversification: A Euro-Mediterranean perspective," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 12-27.
- Enrico Maria Cervellati & Pierpaolo Pattitoni & Marco Savioli & Rassoul Yazdipour, 2013. "Entrepreneurial Under-Diversification: Over Optimism and Overconfidence," Working Paper Series 09_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Matthias Benz, . "Entrepreneurship as a non-profit-seeking activity," IEW - Working Papers 243, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.