The Decline of Inflation and the Bull Market of 1982–1999
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 37 (2002)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Campbell, John Y., 2003.
"Consumption-based asset pricing,"
Handbook of the Economics of Finance,
in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 13, pages 803-887
- John Y. Campbell, 2002. "Consumption-Based Asset Pricing," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1974, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Mahmood Yahyazadehfar & Mohammad Reza Zali & Hooman Shababi, 2009. "Determinants of Investors Financial Behavior in Tehran Stock Exchange," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 14(1), pages 61-77, spring.
- Bekaert, Geert & Engstrom, Eric, 2010.
"Inflation and the stock market: Understanding the "Fed Model","
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 278-294, April.
- Geert Bekaert & Eric Engstrom, 2009. "Inflation and the stock market: Understanding the “Fed Model”," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jan.
- Geert Bekaert & Eric Engstrom, 2009. "Inflation and the Stock Market:Understanding the "Fed Model"," NBER Working Papers 15024, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Konchitchki, Yaniv, 2013. "Accounting and the Macroeconomy: The Case of Aggregate Price-Level Effects on Individual Stocks," MPRA Paper 52934, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kaliva, Kasimir & Koskinen, Lasse, 2008. "Stock market bubbles, inflation and investment risk," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 592-603, June.
- Marie Brière & Ombretta Signori, 2011.
"Inflation hedging portfolios in different regimes,"
BIS Papers chapters,
in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Portfolio and risk management for central banks and sovereign wealth funds, volume 58, pages 139-163
Bank for International Settlements.
- Harris, Oneil & Madura, Jeff, 2011. "Why are proposed spinoffs withdrawn?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 69-81, February.
- Salomons, Roelof & Sterken, Elmer, 2009. "Corporate control rights and the long-run equity risk premium," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 63-76, February.
- Brière, Marie & Signori, Ombretta, 2011. "Inflation-hedging Portfolios in Different Regimes," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/7744, Paris Dauphine University.
- Warusawitharana, Missaka, 2013. "The expected real return to equity," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1929-1946.
- Ritter, Jay R., 2003. "Behavioral finance," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 429-437, September.
- Polk, Christopher & Thompson, Samuel & Vuolteenaho, Tuomo, 2006. "Cross-sectional forecasts of the equity premium," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 101-141, July.
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2009. "Market risk premium used in 2008 by Professors: A survey with 1,400 answers," IESE Research Papers D/796, IESE Business School.
- Konchitchki, Yaniv, 2011. "Inflation and Nominal Financial Reporting: Implications for Performance and Stock Prices," MPRA Paper 52928, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Bong Soo, 2010. "Stock returns and inflation revisited: An evaluation of the inflation illusion hypothesis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1257-1273, June.
- Rhodes-Kropf, Matthew & Robinson, David T. & Viswanathan, S., 2005. "Valuation waves and merger activity: The empirical evidence," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 561-603, September.
- Signori, Ombretta & Brière, Marie, 2012. "Inflation-Hedging Portfolios : Economic Regimes Matter," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/9296, Paris Dauphine University.
- Ferreira, Miguel A. & Santa-Clara, Pedro, 2011. "Forecasting stock market returns: The sum of the parts is more than the whole," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 514-537, June.
- Estrada, Javier, 2009. "The fed model: The bad, the worse, and the ugly," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 214-238, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.