Tick Size, Bid-Ask Spreads, and Market Structure
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 36 (2001)
Issue (Month): 04 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hansson, Fredrik & Rüdow Fors, Erik, 2009. "Get Shorty? - Market Impact of the 2008-09 U.K. Short Selling Ban," Working Papers in Economics 365, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Russell Smyth, 2011.
"Has political instability contributed to price clustering on Fiji's stock market?,"
Financial Econometics Series
2011_03, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Smyth, Russell, 2013. "Has political instability contributed to price clustering on Fiji's stock market?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 125-130.
- Bharati, Rakesh & Crain, Susan J. & Kaminski, Vincent, 2012. "Clustering in crude oil prices and the target pricing zone hypothesis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1115-1123.
- Kervel, V.L. van, 2013. "Competition between stock exchanges and optimal trading," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5663709, Tilburg University.
- Oxelheim, Lars & Rafferty, Michael, 2004.
"On the Static Efficiency of Secondary Bond Markets,"
Working Paper Series
623, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Oxelheim, Lars & Rafferty, Michael, 2005. "On the static efficiency of secondary bond markets," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 117-135, April.
- Oxelheim, Lars & Rafferty, Michael, 2002. "On the Static Efficiency of Secondary Bond Markets," Working Paper Series 2001/7, Lund University, Institute of Economic Research.
- ap Gwilym, Owain & Verousis, Thanos, 2010. "Price clustering and underpricing in the IPO aftermarket," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 89-97, March.
- Blonski, Matthias & von Lilienfeld-Toal, Ulf, 2008. "Excess returns and the distinguished player paradox," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 78, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Kirsten Rüchardt & Bodo Vogt, 2009. "Comparison of the Stock Price Clustering of stocks which are traded in the US and Germany—Is XETRA more efficient than the NYSE?," FEMM Working Papers 09016, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Vuorenmaa, Tommi A., 2008. "Decimalization, Realized Volatility, and Market Microstructure Noise," MPRA Paper 8692, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhao, Yan & Cheng, Lee-Young & Chang, Chong-Chuo & Ni, Cih-Ying, 2013. "Short sales, margin purchases and bid–ask spreads," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 199-220.
- Bogdan Negrea, 2011. "How to Compute the Liquidity Cost in the Orders-Driven Market?," The Review of Finance and Banking, Academia de Studii Economice din Bucuresti, Romania / Facultatea de Finante, Asigurari, Banci si Burse de Valori / Catedra de Finante, vol. 3(1), pages 007-019, June.
- Tse, Yiuman & Devos, Erik, 2004. "Trading costs, investor recognition and market response: An analysis of firms that move from the Amex (Nasdaq) to Nasdaq (Amex)," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 63-83, January.
- Khoury, Nabil & Perrakis, Stylianos & Savor, Marko, 2011. "Competition, interlisting and market structure in options trading," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 104-117, January.
- Khalil Dayri & Mathieu Rosenbaum, 2012. "Large tick assets: implicit spread and optimal tick size," Papers 1207.6325, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2013.
- Degryse, H.A. & Jong, F.C.J.M. de & Kervel, V.L. van, 2011. "The Impact of Dark and Visible Fragmentation on Market Quality (Replaces CentER Discussion Paper 2011-051)," Discussion Paper 2011-069, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ohta, Wataru, 2006. "An analysis of intraday patterns in price clustering on the Tokyo Stock Exchange," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 1023-1039, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.