Tax-Motivated Trading and Price Pressure: An Analysis of Mutual Fund Holdings
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 35 (2000)
Issue (Month): 03 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cici, Gjergji & Kempf, Alexander & Sorhage, Christoph, 2012. "Are financial advisors useful? Evidence from tax-motivated mutual fund flows," CFR Working Papers 12-09, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Chen, Feng & Kraft, Arthur & Weiss, Ira, 2011. "Tax Planning By Mutual Funds: Evidence From Changes In The Capital Gains Tax Rate," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 64(1), pages 105-34, March Cit.
- Fong, Kingsley Y.L. & Gallagher, David R. & Lau, Sarah S.W. & Swan, Peter L., 2009. "Do active fund managers care about capital gains tax efficiency?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 257-270, April.
- Cici, Gjergji & Kempf, Alexander & Sorhage, Christoph, 2013. "Are financial advisors useful? Evidence from tax-motivated mutual fund flows," CFR Working Papers 12-09 [rev.], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Cici, Gjergji & Gibson, Scott & Moussawi, Rabih, 2010. "Mutual fund performance when parent firms simultaneously manage hedge funds," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 169-187, April.
- Clemens Sialm & Laura Starks, 2009.
"Mutual Fund Tax Clienteles,"
NBER Working Papers
15327, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elton, Edwin J. & Gruber, Martin J. & Blake, Christopher R. & Krasny, Yoel & Ozelge, Sadi O., 2010. "The effect of holdings data frequency on conclusions about mutual fund behavior," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 912-922, May.
- Cici, Gjergji, 2011. "The prevalence of the disposition effect in mutual funds' trades," CFR Working Papers 11-05 [rev.], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.