A Two-Factor Hazard Rate Model for Pricing Risky Debt and the Term Structure of Credit Spreads
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 35 (2000)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan Batten & Francis In, 2006. "Dynamic interaction and valuation of quality yen Eurobonds in a multivariate EGARCH framework," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 16(12), pages 881-892.
- Christiansen, Charlotte, 2000.
"Credit Spreads and the Term Structure of Interest Rates,"
Finance Working Papers
00-14, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Christiansen, Charlotte, 2002. "Credit spreads and the term structure of interest rates," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 279-295.
- Batten, Jonathan & Hogan, Warren & In, Francis, 2002. "Valuing Credit Spreads on Quality Australian Dollar Eurobonds in a Multivariate EGARCH Framework," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 115-28, March.
- Benjamin Yibin Zhang & Hao Zhou & Haibin Zhu, 2005.
"Explaining credit default swap spreads with the equity volatility and jump risks of individual firms,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2005-63, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Benjamin Yibin Zhang & Hao Zhou & Haibin Zhu, 2009. "Explaining Credit Default Swap Spreads with the Equity Volatility and Jump Risks of Individual Firms," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(12), pages 5099-5131, December.
- Dailami, Mansoor & Hauswald, Robert, 2007. "Credit-spread determinants and interlocking contracts: A study of the Ras Gas project," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 248-278, October.
- Mateti, Ravi S. & Hegde, Shantaram P. & Puri, Tribhuvan, 2013. "Pricing securities with multiple risks: A case of exchangeable debt," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 1018-1028.
- Haluk Unal & Dilip Madan & Levent Güntay, 2001. "Pricing the Risk of Recovery in Default with APR Violation," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 02-21, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- J.L. Prigent & O. Renault & O.Scaillet, 2000. "An Empirical Estimation in Credit Spread Indices," THEMA Working Papers 2000-51, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Dailami, Mansoor & Hauswald, Robert, 2001. "Contract risks and credit spread determinants in the international project bond market," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2712, The World Bank.
- Jun Yang, 2008. "Macroeconomic Determinants of the Term Structure of Corporate Spreads," Working Papers 08-29, Bank of Canada.
- Unal, Haluk & Madan, Dilip & Guntay, Levent, 2003. "Pricing the risk of recovery in default with absolute priority rule violation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1001-1025, June.
- Kwamie Dunbar & Albert J. Edwards, 2007. "Empirical Analysis of Credit Risk Regime Switching and Temporal Conditional Default Correlation in Credit Default Swap Valuation: The Market liquidity effect," Working papers 2007-10, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Batten & Warren Hogan & Gady Jacoby, 2005. "Measuring credit spreads: evidence from Australian Eurobonds," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 15(9), pages 651-666.
- Batten, Jonathan A. & Fetherston, Thomas A. & Hoontrakul, Pongsak, 2006. "Factors affecting the yields of emerging market issuers: Evidence from the Asia-Pacific region," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 57-70, February.
- Kwamie Dunbar, 2008.
"US corporate default swap valuation: the market liquidity hypothesis and autonomous credit risk,"
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 321-334.
- Kwamie Dunbar, 2007. "US Corporate Default Swap Valuation: The Market Liquidity Hypothesis and Autonomous Credit Risk," Working papers 2007-08, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Kwamie Dunbar, . "An Empirical Review of United States Corporate Default Swap Valuation: The Implications of Functional Forms," Fordham Economics Dissertations, Fordham University, Department of Economics, number 2005.2.
- Kang, Jangkoo & Kim, Hwa-Sung, 2005. "Pricing counterparty default risks: Applications to FRNs and vulnerable options," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 376-392.
- Salih Neftci, 2001. "Correlation of Defauls Events Some New Tools," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2002-17, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Batten, Jonathan A. & Hogan, Warren P., 2003. "Time variation in the credit spreads on Australian Eurobonds," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 81-99, January.
- Batten, Jonathan & Hogan, Warren, 2002. "A perspective on credit derivatives," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 251-278.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.