Optimal vs. Traditional Securities under Moral Hazard
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 34 (1999)
Issue (Month): 02 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calcagno, R. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2004.
"Capital Structure and Managerial Compensation: The Effects of Renumeration Seniority,"
2004-120, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Calcagno, R. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2004. "Capital Structure and Managerial Compensation: The Effects of Remuneration Seniority," Discussion Paper 2004-015, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Robe, Michel A., 2001.
"What can we learn from simulating a standard agency model?,"
Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 137-146, November.
- Michel Robe, 2001. "What Can We Learn From Simulating a Standard Agency Model?," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 98, Society for Computational Economics.
- Schmitt, Andre & Spaeter, Sandrine, 2005. "Improving the prevention of environmental risks with convertible bonds," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 637-657, November.
- Zsuzsanna Fluck & Kedran Garrison & Stewart C. Myers, 2005. "Venture Capital Contracting and Syndication: An Experiment in Computational Corporate Finance," NBER Working Papers 11624, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- André SCHMITT & Sandrine SPAETER, 2002. "Improving the Prevention of Environmental Risks with Convertible Bonds," Working Papers of BETA 2002-14, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Calcagno, Riccardo & Renneboog, Luc, 2007. "The incentive to give incentives: On the relative seniority of debt claims and managerial compensation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1795-1815, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.