A Reexamination of Firm Size, Book-to-Market, and Earnings Price in the Cross-Section of Expected Stock Returns
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 32 (1997)
Issue (Month): 04 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaplanski, Guy, 2004. "Traditional beta, downside risk beta and market risk premiums," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(5), pages 636-653, December.
- Lau, Sie Ting & Lee, Chee Tong & McInish, Thomas H., 2002. "Stock returns and beta, firms size, E/P, CF/P, book-to-market, and sales growth: evidence from Singapore and Malaysia," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 207-222, July.
- Kim, Soon-Ho & Kim, Dongcheol & Shin, Hyun-Soo, 2012. "Evaluating asset pricing models in the Korean stock market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 198-227.
- Grauer, Robert R. & Janmaat, Johannus A., 2004. "The unintended consequences of grouping in tests of asset pricing models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 2889-2914, December.
- Lajili, Souad, 2004. "Les modèles d'évaluation des actifs financiers et les co-moments d'ordre trois et quatre," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/3013, Paris Dauphine University.
- António Miguel Martins & Ana Paula Serra, 2012. "Real Estate Market Risk in Bank Stock Returns: Evidence for 15 European Countries," CEF.UP Working Papers 1203, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Barry, Christopher B. & Goldreyer, Elizabeth & Lockwood, Larry & Rodriguez, Mauricio, 2002. "Robustness of size and value effects in emerging equity markets, 1985-2000," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 1-30, March.
- Jiang, Xiaoquan & Lee, Bong-Soo, 2007. "Stock returns, dividend yield, and book-to-market ratio," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 455-475, February.
- Lajili, Souad, 2005. "Size and book to market effects vs co-skweness and co-kurtosis in explaining stock returns," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2167, Paris Dauphine University.
- Chi-Hsiou Hung, 2007. "Return Explanatory Ability and Predictability of Non-Linear Market Models," Working Papers 2007_05, Durham University Business School.
- Lajili, Souad, 2006. "Les modèles d'évaluation des actifs financiers et les co-moments d'ordre trois et quatre," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2256, Paris Dauphine University.
- Lajili, Souad, 2002. "The capital asset pricing model and the three factor model of Fama and French revisited in the case of France," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/9237, Paris Dauphine University.
- Lajili, Souad, 2007. "Explaining the Cross-Section Returns in France : Characteristics or Risk Factors?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4169, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.