On Equilibrium Pricing under Parameter Uncertainty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 30 (1995)
Issue (Month): 03 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paugam, Luc, 2011. "Valorisation et reporting du goodwill : enjeux théoriques et empiriques," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© Paris-Dauphine urn:hdl:123456789/8007, Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Rogers, Jonathan L. & Skinner, Douglas J. & Van Buskirk, Andrew, 2009. "Earnings guidance and market uncertainty," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 90-109, October.
- Brown, Stephen & Hillegeist, Stephen A. & Lo, Kin, 2004. "Conference calls and information asymmetry," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 343-366, September.
- Luzi Hail, 2002. "The impact of voluntary corporate disclosures on the ex-ante cost of capital for Swiss firms," European Accounting Review, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 741-773.
- He, Yan & Wang, Junbo & Wei, K.C. John, 2011. "Do bond rating changes affect the information asymmetry of stock trading?," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 103-116, January.
- Paugam, Luc, . "Should Additional Disclosure be Mandated for Intangibles Assets? Insights from Purchase Price Allocations," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© Paris-Dauphine urn:hdl:123456789/9228, Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Christian Leuz & Catherine Schrand, 2009. "Disclosure and the Cost of Capital: Evidence from Firms’ Responses to the Enron Shock," NBER Working Papers 14897, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schmidt, Marko & Grigoleit, Jens & Nippa, Michael, 2009. "Die Auswirkungen der Unternehmenstransparenz auf den Erfolg börsenorientierter Kapitalgesellschaften in Deutschland - Eine Darstellung des aktuellen Forschungsstandes," Freiberg Working Papers 2009,01, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Nicholas V. Vakkur & Zulma J. Herrera, 2011. "Sarbanes Oxley's impact upon investor-relevant risk types," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(3), pages 254-270, July.
- Nicholas V. Vakkur & Zulma J & Herrera-Vakkur, 2012. "Ripple effects: Sarbanes Oxley's impact upon investor risk in a global economy," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 11(2), pages 184-205, May.
- Frieder, Laura & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 2001. "Brand Perceptions and the Market for Common Stock, forthcoming, Journal of Financial and Quantitative," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt2kt3g862, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Cassano, Mark A., 1999. "Learning and mean reversion in asset returns," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 529-545.
- Haim Kedar-Levy, 2004. "Learning the CAPM through Bubbles," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 775, Econometric Society.
- Akhigbe, Aigbe & Martin, Anna D., 2008. "Influence of disclosure and governance on risk of US financial services firms following Sarbanes-Oxley," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 2124-2135, October.
- Coles, Jeffrey L., 2008. "Disclosure policy: A discussion of Leuz, Triantis and Wang (2008) on "going dark"," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 209-220, August.
- Akhigbe, Aigbe & Martin, Anna D. & Nishikawa, Takeshi, 2009. "Changes in risk of foreign firms listed in the U.S. following Sarbanes-Oxley," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 193-205, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Rule).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.