Leverage Constraints and the Optimal Hedging of Stock and Bond Options
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 29 (1994)
Issue (Month): 02 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aliprantis, Charalambos D. & Tourky, Rabee, 2002.
"Markets that don't replicate any option,"
Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 443-447, August.
- C. D. Aliprantis & D. Brown & J. Werner, 1999.
"Minimum-Cost Portfolio Insurance,"
Discussion Paper Serie A
599, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Korkie, Bob & Nakamura, Mansao & Turtle, Harry J., 2001. "A contingent claim analysis of closed-end fund premia," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 365-394.
- Huang, Kevin X. D., 2002.
"On infinite-horizon minimum-cost hedging under cone constraints,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 283-301, December.
- Kevin Huang, . "On infinite-horizon minimum-cost hedging under cone constraints," Working Papers 2000-22, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Valeriy Ryabchenko & Sergey Sarykalin & Stan Uryasev, 2004. "Pricing European Options by Numerical Replication: Quadratic Programming with Constraints," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 301-333, September.
- Aliprantis, Charalambos D. & Polyrakis, Yiannis A. & Tourky, Rabee, 2002. "The cheapest hedge," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 269-295, July.
- Boyle, Phelim & Tian, Weidong, 2008. "The design of equity-indexed annuities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 303-315, December.
- Matos, Joao Amaro de & Antao, Paula, 2000. "Market Illiquidity and the Bid-Ask Spread of Derivatives," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp386, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.